1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Unable to get colonists on space stations?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Vocivus, Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vocivus

Vocivus Big Damn Hero

Self-explanatory. I had just built my first space station and decided to get some npcs on it using the convenient residential shaft, but after getting everything i needed for an npc to spawn (Closed room with one door and light source), i placed a colony deed in the room and the deed gave me an X for an unsuitable residence. I don't know if you cant get npcs to spawn on space stations as a whole or maybe i'm just doing something wrong but some clarification would be nice. I've included a picture of what the rooms look like

Attached Files:

2. Arkadianwarking

Arkadianwarking Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wondering the same thing myself. Seems odd they'd put a residential shaft with tiny little rooms on it without supporting NPC tennants

Also wondering if perhaps at some point we can migrate Crew members to the station

3. KennethImagine

KennethImagine Void-Bound Voyager

Did "windows" covered by glass blocks?
    If not, it can't fulfill all requirements for tenants. (sealed background)

4. Vocivus

Vocivus Big Damn Hero

Turns out that was actually the problem! Instead of glass there was just nothing there, so all i had to do was fill in all the "glass" with actual glass and it worked! Thank you for the help

5. Arkadianwarking

Arkadianwarking Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thanks a bunch! added glass and problem solved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.