1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Unable to Access Outpost/Shops (Gamebreaking)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by BigWyrm67, Oct 9, 2016.

1. BigWyrm67

BigWyrm67 Void-Bound Voyager

After the Florian mission, I warped to a temperate star to do the hylotl mission. Upon arriving I noticed I could no longer warp to the outpost from my ship. After scanning hylotl stuff I went back to the starting planet to find the gate to the outpost. When I got to the outpost all the shops that were open before were now permanently closed (terramart, teleshop, penguin bay, etc).

During the time this bug happened I was hit by hurricane Mathew and had rolling blackouts. My game was shut off unexpectedly several times during the Florian mission and may have something to do with it. I am unable to test/recreate this bug.

No mods
    Fullscreen

Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
    Service Pack 1
    64-bit
    Home Premium

Processor - AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-Core Processor
    Manufacturer - AMD
    Speed - 3.8 GHz
    Number of Cores - 4
    RAM - 8.0 GB

Video Card - AMD Radeon HD 6670

2. Klaudikus

Klaudikus Space Hobo

I'm experiencing the same issue. In fact his is happening on all characters. This happened after a power outage. The game runs fine, however all of the stores are locked in the teleshop, and all my stored teleport shortcuts are gone.

3. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

4. BigWyrm67

5. cat2002

cat2002 Big Damn Hero

Does using the teleshops teleporter add it to your ship?

6. BigWyrm67

I can now beam to the teleshop, but I still cant beam to the outpost in the traditional way.