1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Umbreon Race v3.15b

Adds umbreon race to starbound

1. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight Phantasmal Quasar

2. Jokerswildnight

Just a quick PSA:
    Outfits are still in the works. Do understand that the artist is very busy, so i can't give any timeframes for final release.

Anyway, keep an eye out, as i am hoping to add a small update to add new color sets, including holiday themes! Not a big thing to be excited about, i know, but i enjoy coming up with these fur colors.

3. blazxred

blazxred Big Damn Hero

After upgrade spining wheel to tier 3 and press E on it, there's message saying no such item umbreonoutfit3chest,and forced you back to title menu. is this known bug?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  4. AlphabeticalLetters

AlphabeticalLetters Void-Bound Voyager

Its caused by a recipe for items that dont exist, if you want to fix it get to the mod folder for starbound, Umbreon, and Recipies, delete the folder for spinning wheel.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  5. Jokerswildnight

6. Commander Bradley

Commander Bradley Void-Bound Voyager

I need help, whenever I try to open the clothing section in its respective crafting table (Spinning Wheel/Sewing Machine) my game crashes. I've tried removing every other mod but I still get the CTD every time I try to craft clothing.

Edit: Found the source of the problem, clothing recipes were causing problems. Pls fix soon.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
  7. Coludy

Coludy Big Damn Hero