Uig's Failed Drawings.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by uigfnbxs, Mar 7, 2012.

1. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

Updated 3/10!
    So this is an art thread that I felt like making. Before anyone says anything, I am VERY bad at drawing. So if you want to say it is bad, than don't say it at all.

My first drawing is really obviously called the Penguin Overthrow. A group of penguins are overthrowing their king. I drew this by hand( the sketch) and I will do the rest on MS paint. Well. here it is!
    Note; It is a WIP penguin overthrow 001.jpg

Leave any feedback or Constructive critiscism in the comments! If you have any ideas at me to fail at, post them in the comments!
    Thanks for reading :D

2. cyborgluigi

cyborgluigi Void-Bound Voyager

I found a creeper!

3. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

I try to put a popular video game character/mob in everyone of my pictures ;)

4. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Dang! I wasn't the first to find it :(
    If your not satisfied with it, keep trying! One day you'll get it just right, and you'll be proud of yourself!
    Maybe you could focus a bit more on the feet (I'm one to talk :rolleyes:) and your lines. Maybe you could try to make them a bit cleaner, or very lightly sketch it out then go over it with dark lead.
    You have a good imagination :up:

5. knarfc

knarfc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well at least you tried i would not even try to draw.Give yourself a pat on the back.

6. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

yeah this is just a rough sketch, I will be making it better, I just need to get some other stuff down first.

7. knarfc

knarfc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yah keep trying.

8. Mercurypelt

Mercurypelt Void-Bound Voyager

words of wisdom X3 lol sorry tiger

9. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Way to embarrass me :(
    I can be a positive influence every once in a while! Even if I am a slacking klutz :p

Anyhow, more related to the topic, you will be updating these, correct?

10. Mercurypelt

Mercurypelt Void-Bound Voyager

its not embarrassing! words of power, yeah?

11. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

Yes I will be updating these, just going to have to have time to draw these first :p

12. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

Just updated 3/10/12! I also have a new idea for a new drawing! Prepare yourselves :sneaky:

13. Reaperrose

Reaperrose Orbital Explorer

Darn, you get to computer paint your drawings. My files are always call damage or corrupted when I try to computer paint it

14. ForeverCopper

ForeverCopper Space Spelunker

Your drawings are better than mine. :)

15. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

It's not failed, you just need to practise :)

16. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

Well, I actually draw them by hand (the sketch) and then paint them using paint. I don't trust myself with colored pencils or such.

17. Reaperrose

Reaperrose Orbital Explorer

I meant, that the hand-drawn pictures that I scan, and try to put in paint, keeps saying that they're damage or corrupt