[UI] Tab for changeing textfield focus, password field = password field, exit textfield focus

Discussion in 'Other' started by kubax, Dec 12, 2013.

1. kubax

kubax Space Spelunker

Hi,

just some quick suggestions. Couldn't find a category for UI suggestions, so just posting it here.

first of all, and realy anoying is the you can't switch focus from "Account Name" to "Account Password" with the Tab key. That would speed up login multiple times, as you don#t need to look for the mouse and click on password. Also the password field should show stars or something like that, so nobody behind you knows the password you are typeing.

and seccond, would be nice if there where a key to exit the focus on the search textfield in crafting windows. For myself i often open the crafting window (c) when realy want to see my armors and stuff (yeah.. i'm a WoW guy, i know...), then when i realise what i did, i'm trying to open the Inventory (i) without closeing the crafting window and ending up typeing text inside the search filed... (auto focus afte opening)

I vote for those to options:

1. Esc to exit search field focus, than another Esc to close the window
    2. Return to exit search focus, than Esc to close the window

Hopefully understandable english, as i'm german :)

Edit: just realized that the windows doesn't auto focus the search field anymore.. so just forget about this :)