1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue UI scaling issues and other problems

Discussion in 'Support' started by user193513869, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. user193513869

user193513869 Space Hobo

hello, so I tried to play Stardew Valley again and my UI is all kinds of bugged.
    it started out in 1600x900 bordered windowed. so I tried to change it to fullscreen, and I can't even click the options in the menu without it like, instant-clicking or double clicking, it won't really let me click on anything

When I finally managed to get it onto native res in fullscreen (1920x1080) the UI was scaled very badly and I couldn't see half of my toolbar. Things I've tried: deleting stardew valley folder from appdata, changing the dpi scaling setting in stardew valley.exe -> properties -> compatibility. no difference

[​IMG]

• user193513869

user193513869 Space Hobo

Update: I got it to "work" by re-installing (probably redundant) and messing with the zoom settings which ultimately seemed to fix the issue.
      I still cannot click any of the items in the options menu unless I am holding down click, and releasing when I get to the option I want