[UI] Adress Book for Planets

Discussion in 'Other' started by NightlinerSGS, Dec 6, 2013.

1. NightlinerSGS

NightlinerSGS Space Hobo

Hi! :)

One thing I really like about the game is the sheer size of the Universe, with all the possibilities it brings. However, I quickly get lost when Navigating on the map I get quickly lost and have no way to mark places I've found and would like to visit later.

What I'd like to have would be some sort of adress book where you can save locations and quickly select them to fly to. You should also have the ability to add a description to a saved entry so you know what is what. The adress book could be located where the "set home" button is right now and that functionality could be moved into the adress book.

That's it already! Not such a big thing, but in my opinion it could improve the game quite a lot. Let me know what you think! :)

MfG
    NightlinerSGS

samboni likes this.
  2. Cup Knight

Cup Knight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That'd be pretty useful. Not only should you be able to save planet locations, but also view the planets you've previously visited.

3. <Fluffy>

<Fluffy> Void-Bound Voyager

Hiya nightliner, maybe you would like to link your thread to mine which is in the mechanics section, GUI and location features are part of the mechanics, and as my thread includes many of the player to player and player to npc involvements and planet scanning, it needs to remember where planets are, and what has happened or what "IS" happening already at a planet you've been to.

have a read of my thread from my profile, and link or not to it :) that way theres your thread here in the other section tied to my in depth one in the mechanics section :) it's ok if you don't I totally understand either way. ^.^