Tyle does an AMA | 100th post special

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyle, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Nice change of pace considering the rather tragic histories from a lot of people here.

Have you ever fired a firearm?

2. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

Heehee! Now here's a real question!
    Could I perhaps use you in a Pokemon battle? I've always wanted to use a nice owl Pokemon. Perhaps you're a Rowlet, or a Noctowl.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  3. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

[​IMG]
    (It's a yes)

Nah, firearms are very uncommon here. The only times I've seen any guns are when they are carried by police officers or bank securities.

Waffle-Chan, Surenu and MistyTheNeko like this.
  4. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

You'all be a very useful partner...

5. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Who allowed you to be this cute?

Actual question: What's your favorite TV show?

6. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

upload_2017-11-2_12-43-57.png

Anything narrated by Daven Attenborough, I think. I grew up watching mostly documentaries!

7. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Well you don't seem to need that tutorial, you're a natural talent :D

Have you ever been hospitalized?

Tyle and Waffle-Chan like this.
  8. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Once for appendicitis. That happened the night before my public math exam so it cost my grades, lol. That didn't really matter to the total score since they only counted the best grades of all subjects I took and I was terrible at math anyway.

I remember the first time I needed an ambulance I was seven and twisted my ankle in a ballpit. Gosh that was embarrassing.

theflamingchuthulu and Surenu like this.
  9. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I'm terrible at math as well ~ and, well, I have been hospitalized over a dozen times, sometimes for more embarassing things. :cathug:

What's your favorite item of clothing?

theflamingchuthulu and Tyle like this.
  10. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Anything that's comfortable and easy to wear (that includes shorts...), yeah, you'd rarely see me outside of T shirts. In this department you're expected to carry heavy things and sweat occasionally so tees are practical anyway.

Surenu likes this.
  11. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Heh, I know about that. Used to wear uniform for a while ~

Do you use lipstick?

12. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Have you ever wear an onesie?

13. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Maybe 4 or 5 times in my whole life.

Does diving suit count?

14. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Let's say yes x)

Talking of water, what your favourite underwater thingy?

Tyle likes this.
  15. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Idk if someone asked you this before but, do you remember when your liking to birds started? is it a thing from your childhood? are there many different birds where you live?

Tyle likes this.
  16. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Sunken ships, I think. I love these ancient relics of time readopted by thriving life, something about it just feels magically majestic/majestically magical to me. Do you know nowadays some retired sea vessels are deliberately sank as coral reef structures?
    I'd totally explore some if not for my claustrophobia and general cowardice ^^

Man, that's a long story.
    I grew up in the countryside (one of the closer ones a city like HK could offer) and occasionally during breeding seasons, newborn chicks would accidentally fall off nests - I found my first two birds in my life when I was 10 - since then finding and rescuing smol birbs during summer seems to be an annual event for me. Call it fate or whatever, I could always find at least one each year.

Most of the time we raised them, that's how I started this birb business - guess I was simply latching onto them at first as my interest because birds are a thing I came in contact with frequently while others didn't, and you know, kids love animals. I has always been a biology kid so that helps, and birds became my 'quirk' since then.
    I went birdwatching every once in a while, heck, I would study the local bird guide like it's a freaking pokedex. Hong Kong is home to nearly 500 of them and we have wetland parks and stuff so it's a generally good place for that anyways. We stopped raising birds when the cats came (that would be another story) and I kind of stopped my hobby after highschool due to lack of time, well, until I started studying biology in Taiwan I guess.
    I'm now surrounded by bird nerds who are WAY higher up in the nerd scale so I'm still having a lot of catching up to do :D

17. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much would you enjoy a nap on a friend's laps while they stroke your hair?

18. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

-2.5, it's spoopy!

Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
  19. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

what is that? physical contact with other human beings? can you explain me more, this concept is a bit far fetched to me

20. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

*hugs the birb*