1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Two bugs involving weapon secondary attacks

Discussion in 'Support' started by Amorphous, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Amorphous

Amorphous Space Hobo

I'll just get straight to it.

The first, and more obvious bug is involving the cooldown of secondary functions of weapons. That is that pausing the game stops all npcs, time flow, etc, but doesn't stop the cooldown of the ability. This means that, if you're willing to be a scumlord and just pause after using it, there is no cooldown.

The second bug, I noticed with the "Lead Rod" club weapon. I assume all club weapons have the same secondary function, though I've not used another one. The secondary function being a big AOE attack.

I've found that if you left click during the right click animation, it duplicates it. Infinitely. The number of times you click during the attack's animation decides the number of times the attack actually happens. It's supposed to be a single attack on a long cooldown, but you can use it 5-6 times in one animation. This just trivializes most of the mines, since enemies can't handle that sort of damage and knockback.