1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Tweet badge

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Leonofthewind, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonofthewind

Leonofthewind Aquatic Astronaut

So I couldn't find any posts about this but I've tried to get the badge for tweeting a few times and every time I've done it and clicked on the redeem button nothing happens at all :/ any solutions? or am i completely missing something?

2. Zerasu

Zerasu Void-Bound Voyager

I don't even know where we're supposed to see those badges, so I don't know if I got mine pf. :B

Edit: Oh!

... Oh.

I feel stupid.

And blind.

But mostly stupid.

Keychain and WoxandWarf like this.
  3. Pygmalion

Pygmalion Void-Bound Voyager

I pressed enter instead of clicking the button and I got to the confirmation page

4. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

You have to tweet first.

5. Leonofthewind

As i said I did tweet, twice in fact

6. vlamer12

vlamer12 Big Damn Hero

Go to the pre-order thingy on the site.
    Scroll all the way down. Click on the "Free" button beneath the tweet badge.
    Press the button that says "Tweet #starbound". Don't edit the message( I don't know if this breaks it but just don't to be sure).
    Post the message. Type your FORUM (not twitter!) name in the forum account bar. Press the redeem rewards button.

Grzzz

vlamer12

7. navar0nius

navar0nius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if you want to buy solarium tier too, go right ahead

8. Wolfchops

Wolfchops Industrial Terraformer

Agh, posted in the wrong thread. :facepalm:
    Had two tabs open. :eek:

9. Leonofthewind

Looks like it was my computer for some reason, used my Wife's computer and it let hopefully it shows up soon.

10. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

it worked fine for me lol

It might just be stress on the system because how would you like a bazillion poking you in the eye trying to get a twitter badge

11. Casm

Casm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I tried a few times and couldn't get it to work on Firefox. I loaded it all up on IE and got it to work through that. Didn't try Chrome but in short, if one web browser doesn't seem to be working for you, try a different one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.