Notice Tutorials Future and Clean up.

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by The | Suit, Aug 24, 2016.

1. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

So next few days I am going to spend cleaning up the Tutorial Tags.
    For users not aware - you can click on the category button on the top of the page to see all posts marked with that category.

This will quickly allow you to see all tutorials.
    Capture.JPG

Unfortunately a lot of users have misused the tag for asking questions, as well as there being a few hundred outdated tutorials.
    So I will be going through and removing the tags + locking threads.

With that said, this would leave only about 10 - 15 up to date tutorials left by my estimate. So I encourage users to write tutorials - especially in other languages. [ Though you will need to just google translate and drop a translation in to the spoiler at the end just for sake of forum rules ]

There are a lot of users in Mac \ Linux who don't have tutorials to help ease them through modding.
    Nor are there any tutorials for people from Non English Speaking countries. So if everyone could help out - it would create a much more richer modding community that is inclusive of everyone.

foxtails, Inf_Wolf14 and Errors4l like this.
  2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

I'm not sure if this is related to your selected theme, but I can't seem to find that filter bar.

For the default theme, I can select categories such as the Tutorial one at the very bottom of the thread list (by clicking on Thread Display Options):
    [​IMG]

Clicking on the category prefix of a thread will also select the category and filter the forum.

The | Suit likes this.