1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Turn not ended

Discussion in 'Support' started by Warix3, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Warix3

Warix3 Void-Bound Voyager

My friend ended his turn but for us others it still said that it was his turn, it took us some time to realize, we all thought he was still on turn. He had to restart the game and then he could end his turn again and then it worked.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya, could provide a bit more info for this please?
      What platform were you using, switch, pc, xbox?
      Was it quick play or multiplayer?
      Was he unable to end the turn completely, or was it 'auto end turn' not triggering?
      It could have been a sever error, was there any error messages on his end, or lag before this occurred?

Thank you :)

• untoldwanderer

untoldwanderer Space Hobo

I'm having the exact same problem in a 4-player game. One player ended his turn, other players were able to go, but on my game it's saying it is still his turn. To answer the above questions:

1. Steam/PC
        2. Online Multiplayer (hosted)
        3. He ended his turn fine but it's not reading for me

Also, this issue persists across multiple computers. I have checked the game on three different PCs and am unable to move the game forward; in all cases it shows as his turn.

Attached Files:

• Shubeans

Is it always fog of war maps, and always this same map?
          If you leave the match, go back to the lobby does it catch up with turns or are you still stuck?

Sorry for the 21 questions, I can't reproduce this on my end and I don't really know why this is happening!

• HairyBeast

HairyBeast Poptop Tamer

This has happen to me a few times. When I exit a game to play another, then re-enter the first game it says its my turn in the lobby but in the game its someone else's turn, however all other players say on their screens its my turn. I have to then abandon the game, as going in and out of the game does not resolve the issue.
            Playing on:
            Nintendo Switch.
            2v2.

• Shubeans

okay, I'm worried that this might be a connectivity issue either with wifi connections, or the switches not connecting to our servers correctly.
              I'll look into this asap, and we can roll out a fix as soon as possible.

HairyBeast likes this.
              • HairyBeast

HairyBeast Poptop Tamer

Ok thanks. Any other information you need let me know.

P.s I love this game.. but please, please add an adjustable zoom feature (maybe using ZL & ZR), or even a few more different camera overview distances between the 'near' and 'far' settings. I will be forever grateful. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
                • untoldwanderer

untoldwanderer Space Hobo

This is a fog of war map, yes. Haven't played enough of either to say if it's specific to fog.

Leaving the game actually shows it to be my turn in the lobby, but if I go back into the game the turns still don't catch up (on any computer). The only solution available is to abandon the game entirely as far as we can tell.