1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Tungsten Ore in 1.0

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Andateika, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Andateika

Andateika Space Hobo

Hey,
    Im new to Starbound so bear with me. Im playing normal version os Starbound 1.0 and Im at point where I need to craft Breathing EPP for which I need Tungsten, the problem is I can not find it anywhre. Tried google and it says that Tungsten can be found only in Nightly an Unstable test Builds. My question is: Did something changed after realese of 1.0? Am I able to get it in non unstable version of the game? And if I can I would love some tips where to find it because I diged starting planet trough and trough and nothing. Thanks

2. Nevanem

Nevanem Void-Bound Voyager

You can't find the Tungsten Ore in the first starting planet. If you look at the other planets it should tell you whether or not it has a certain ore.

almightykeyboard and linxbolt like this.
  3. Andateika

Andateika Space Hobo

Oh I see now. Thank you very much. I got cofused because it said I dont have any fuel and I was like 0 fuel = no traveling to other planets for now :D

4. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

No-no. Fuel is only consumed in inter-system travels. Also Tungsten is often found on Desert planets. You could look there, but it's dangerous if you don't have a good weapon/armor.

almightykeyboard likes this.
  5. Andateika

Andateika Space Hobo

Thank you :) But since Im here I might aswell ask... How do I get the fuel? And maybe if you have any big tip for me as a newbie I will gladly read it.

6. CommanderKronos

CommanderKronos Void-Bound Voyager

The easiest way is to travel to a moon type planet and slurp up the purple fluid with your matter manipulator. You can use that stuff as fuel.

7. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

There are multiple ways. The easiest is, like someone said above, to gather Liquid Erchius Fuel. The only problem here is that you need a Breathing EPP and upgraded MM. Otherwise you can BUY Liquid Erchius Fuel. It's pretty expensive though.
    You can also get Erchius Crystals on moons. They're harder to get, but they're a little better, since one crystal gives 2 fuel points, unlike liquid, that gives 1. Though, you ought to get BEPP for this case too...
    There is also rare plutonium, uranium and solarium, but you'll see them later in the game. They give 4, 6 and 8 fuel points respectively.

8. Andateika

Andateika Space Hobo

Thank you all, you are awesome :D