REQUEST Tub o' flowers fall bloom

Discussion in 'Mods' started by faythkittie, Jul 13, 2018.

1. faythkittie

faythkittie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This feels like a silly thing to ask, but is there a mod currently or can someone make one for the tub o' flowers to still bloom in the fall? It makes sense for them to be dead in winter, but in the fall when I can still grow crops including flowers and have all my grass growing why can't the tub o' flowers still bloom? I just want my pretty flowers :rofl:

(also I'm not playing on the beta yet, so if it could still be compatible with 1.2 maybe, if anyone wants to try it...?)

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

I believe you could, with content patcher, set the empty tub to have flowers in the fall.... I was just thinking that i wanted some flowers for winter too, because some flowers DO bloom in the winter, like my own amaryllis i have at home :)

• leilacrystal

leilacrystal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

HMM. Well, you could patch together a seasonal craftables mod of your choice with the flowers you want....

Personally I use this unofficial port of Eemie's seasonal craftables, because it's easier for me to edit exactly what craftables I want into the image file if it's set to "load" the whole image, and not just edit parts of the image like some of the other seasonal craftable content patcher packs.

I did a quick search of Nexus and found a very nice rainbow tub of flowers edit, too! which you could probably use for your fall flowers and just merge the pngs into the craftable image on top of the empty flower tub.

I don't know how content patcher works with 1.2, I assume it's the same?? Anyways I hope that helps a bit lol~

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

I liked this idea and decided to incorporate it with a (not yet released) Content Patcher mod that changes the Tub to better reflect flowers from the current season. I'll attach that here if anyone is interested and will probably release it sometime next week if there are no problems. This does require game version 1.3 due to the Content Patcher seasonal conditions. Preview below (click to see full-size)

SeasonalTubOFlowers.png

Attached Files:

Moragaine likes this.