Trying to get back into Stardew again

Discussion in 'Mods' started by DesertEskimo, Sep 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DesertEskimo

DesertEskimo Void-Bound Voyager

So Ive been playing other games like monster hunter world for example, but I wanted to get back into Stardew again. I had to do a fresh install of windows so I had to redownload all the mods I had used before again, but now for some reason smapi just stops loading. I dont know what the cause is but if I remove all the mods it opens Stardew, and I would rather not test out all the mods I have separately to see which is the cause.
    https://log.smapi.io/aDm23bGz
    Supposedly, it just shows smapi has 4 errors while the mods are ok? I know almost all these mods worked before I stopped playing. I may have added around 10 more mods as well as taken mods that stopped getitng updated out, but besides that, I would assume they would work. Even if they didnt, I would at least expect Stardew to open up. Any help would be appreciated.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@DesertEskimo From looking at your log, it looks like the game is still loading things; in fact It looks like it's choking on Custom Music - try removing that and see if it completes the loading process.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Custom Music is converting the ogg files to wav, which takes forever. You can go into its config and turn Convert from true to false. Alternatively, add one pack at a time and let it sit for a while to convert the files. After converting all of them, turn the convert option to false.