1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Truffles in unreachable locations

Discussion in 'Support' started by 1313e, Feb 6, 2019.

1. 1313e

1313e Orbital Explorer

Hi all,
    I have a minor bug/annoyance report about pigs sometimes digging up truffles in unreachable locations.
    This happens on the Hilltop Farm map on the Nintendo Switch version (1.3.33), but this may also affect other console versions.

As I sadly do not have an actual screenshot of the game where it happens (since the truffle disappears when the season ends), I have attached the Hilltop Farm map with a square where the truffle is located (and is not reachable).
    As far as I can tell from the behavior of the pigs, it seems that whenever they want to dig something up, the game checks if the tile in front of them is empty and places the truffle there if so.
    If that is the case, then I have a feeling that this one specific tile on the Hilltop Farm is not flagged as a tile that is already occupied.

If it happens again on my save file, I will make a screenshot and add that to this thread to show that it really is possible for a truffle to be there.

Attached Files: