1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Trees Hiding My Units

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lexyvil, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Lexyvil

Lexyvil Orbital Explorer

I'm playing the campaign like I normally would, but after a while, during my mission, my turns would stop ending automatically regardless if all my units finished acting on that same turn.

[​IMG]

It was until later in the mission that I finally realized that I had a dog unit that I haven't been moving all along:

[​IMG]

It was hiding behind the trees all this time! Amazingly taking the shape and blending in.

Is there no way to make units pop out of trees more? Such a slight change could really help. Also, is there a button (on Keyboard) to cycle through units that I have yet to move?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

That's really weird! I have no idea what could have caused this; the units are supposed to be ontop of any terrain tiles!

You can use Spacebar to cycle through all of the units, once the units are depleted it will then cycle through any structures you can still use (regardless of if you have money of not)