Treaty of Azulia

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Do you Wish to join the Union?

1. Affirmative

63.6%
  2. Negative

27.3%
  3. Negative, and my corporation shall attack the Union!

9.1%
  1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Welll, its time to create a better ship MeteorCo! Especially since Harnackam has better quantum computers. We on the other hand manipulate reality itself. We encourage you.

2. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Better ships? We have the best there are. Quantum computers are small because quantum is in fact the smallest of measurements. But yes, harnackam has better quantum computers but not actual computers. :D

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Dear god you do not know? Silicon computers went kaput in 2020! 1 ------------- years ago! Quantum computers do not mean small computers but the fact that they can compute not in bits but qubits! HAHAHAHA he has been using SILICON computers! ((Read up a bit before you say anything.... Reference: a theoretical physicist's book))

4. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Lol, this is funny. I don't have silicon computers and I don't give a shit to what they are. Quantum computers are the worst computers in the universe.

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

2. There is no set measurement of technology. It can be measured by it's grade or quality. Grade: A position in a scale of size, quality, or intensity.
    4. Oh you have not. I have been alive for approximately 318 years longer than you have, you unaware, overconfident, and impolite person.
    All modern space ships have, and require computer systems for everything from takeoff, maintaining livable conditions, combat, and almost every other function.

Quantum computers not my speciality, and although they are much more efficient than silicon computers,(they are tiny, but have the computing power of large, efficient, and powerful silicon computers) their creation is difficult and maintenance is incredibly hard, thus they are not widely used.
    I have better computers than your ships do. Even if you had better computers than I did, I would still be able to hack them with a direct connection to their mainframe.
    I have a direct connection to the ships' mainframes and I have hacked them. They will be returned to you in three weeks time.

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((No im serious! In real life quantum computers will overtake silicon computers in 2020. Why? Because of the uncertainty principle. Right now a chip has transistors 20 atoms wide. In 2020 it will be 5 and the electron going through them will be lost. READ FOO))

7. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

((Okay, this isn't reality, we don't care. :)))

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((No, even outside reality, remember, QUANTUMCOMPUTERS ARE THE BEST!))

9. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

((Inventing is a thing, look it up. All our corporations have to invent new products.))

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Man, this is old

11. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Brilliant job necroing it.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Not planning to. You see, the corps is dead. Its filled with new guys.. All the great guys like Blue Skies and Headphoner and Shock are all gone. The classics are all gone

14. Headphoner

Headphoner Cosmic Narwhal

Still here, just not doing very well...

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Then why did you even post here?

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Nostalgia and such

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Good to see you" said the President
    The President had long since retired from his post at the GFF, and now ran a political role in the Treaty
    ((TIME TO BRING BACK THE CORPS!))

18. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((Hehe, y'know this is where I met GravityFlux.))

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Double brackets please. And no. You met me in GFF))

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( Its dead Flux. Stop denying it. You can never ressurect it. For it will always die when people get bored. Its an evil cycle. ))

Prophet of Deception likes this.