TREASURE HUNTS!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KayVeeRiot, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Kremit464

Kremit464 Void-Bound Voyager

I am really interested in this as well. Are you able to do this with the Mac version instead of PC? I'll have to look and see what saves I have on my Mac since I've been playing on the Switch lately, but it just sounds like so much fun!

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

send a copy of the entire save file to kayveeriot@mail.com

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

since im on a pc it alters game files so its not recommended for mac users

• Saraneth

Saraneth Big Damn Hero

See my earlier post for Mac results.

I'll be keeping both the old and new files and appreciate KayVee's work, but I probably wouldn't do this again on a Mac. Whatever bug or glitch that keeps that file from harvesting without a scythe made me skittish.

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Again Im sorry that happened

• ladymurasaki

ladymurasaki Star Wrangler

This is very interesting and a nice "service" you're doing for others. The items shown are drool-worthy (even tho I have no idea what half of them are) and I want...but I won't. I've never even traded for needed items in like SoS or ToT using multiplayer. Always been a "I do it all by myself" HM player. And since I'm playing on a Switch now, it's a moot point. Still, I wanted to express my appreciation for things like this that players do for each other.

• Kremit464

Kremit464 Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for getting back to me, a bummer that it won't work for me, but it's such a cool thing you're doing for the others on here! Keep being awesome!!!

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

if you wanna give a little faith to me...i think i found a way to make it work. Let me know.

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Thank you so much. I wanted to do something fun for the players

Saraneth likes this.
                    • KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Bump, Im gonna be apprenticing for my mom later this week so i have some time to fit some treasure in!

• LoriiKnits

LoriiKnits Aquatic Astronaut

This is so awesome! I'm new here and have just started playing on the Switch. I have a little 11" Dell Inspiron laptop that I'm going to try to play on. This is perfect for the beginner to speed things up a bit. Thanks so much for your generosity!

• Callicarpa

Callicarpa Void-Bound Voyager

Send you a mail, but not quite sure if I did it right :/

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Im just now seeing this so ill check my mail =)

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

I wasnt able to open the file for some reason. Look through the post one of my friends should have posted a guide on how to send your save

Callicarpa likes this.
                              • KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Ok just to let everyone know I will not be taking emails at this time as I am going to try and focus on a Stardew Valley Twitch stream! I will be featuring mods, hacks, and good old fashioned gameplay if anyone decides to check it out. https://www.twitch.tv/kayveeriotgaming

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

what mods?

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

I ahve pokemon mods, item spawner mods, home mods....basically just whatever i thought was interesting. ill be doing streams once i get my laptop set up right for it

Roskii Heiral likes this.