TREASURE HUNTS!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KayVeeRiot, Jan 7, 2018.

1. KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Ill get on it right away!

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

im sorry but your files are incomplete, i need the entire folder, the inside should look like this

Attached Files:

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

Interesting. I didn't think you'd need the .old files as well. Ok, I'll have to resend it all tonight.
        Thanks for letting me know.

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

no problem! Yea I know its weird but i think where people mess up is they send the individual files instead of the entire file folder

• Honor Shipping

Honor Shipping Big Damn Hero

Okay, I've decided that I will do this sooner than later, but I need a couple hours to put things in order since I have my first file on another laptop that I've been meaning to get over to this one but I just keep forgetting. Plus I have to make sure it'll work with all my mods, and I have to change the hair somehow. No clue how to do that so this should be interesting.

• SunStunBros

SunStunBros Aquatic Astronaut

Just sent you an email, hope I did it right!

• Honor Shipping

@KayVeeRiot I've managed to somehow get my old farmer to have the hair of my newer one without anything going wrong. Also removed almost everything from my farm because I was going to rearrange things but I don't really feel like it now so most things are in a chest save for a Crystal-maker-thing and a keg. I don't know how you "look" at people's farms (actually play and see or just look through the data. Doesn't bother me either way), so I figured that might be something to mention.

I'll have sent an email in 10-20(-ish) minutes if trying to send an email doesn't end in a technological catastrophe... which has happened before. Not nearly as bad as when I accidentally opened a .exe with 7zip and everything opened through 7zip, though.

Edit: Sent!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
                • KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Your save is ready!

• Honor Shipping

I just got back from eating and I saw the email notification. Time to get huntin'.

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Your save is ready!

• Honor Shipping

"I hide near the lair of a spirit."

Huh. I didn't know there was a spir- ohhhhh. I've never gotten that far before 'cause I always lose my motivation before I get there.

Couldn't figure out how to take a screenshot, so I just used the snip tool.

Treasure Hunt 1.PNG

Had difficulties trying to get an image in. Not a clue what this "image url" means, but putting it as an attachment seems to work. Not sure if it'll come up as a picture though...

Edit: Cool, it actually worked.

Edit 2: Completely forgot to say anything about the treasure hunt itself... :facepalm:

It was pretty fun! I don't know what most of what's in the chest even is, but I guess that's another little adventure in itself. :D

Thanks, this was a neat little thing to do.​

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
                        • KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Im glad you enjoyed it =) Some of the stuff such as barrels or chests will be fragile so be cautious wherever you place them, i got you items that gunther needed as well

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

I also invite anyone to follow my Twitter kayveeriot. Ive been even thinking about making youtube videos about the treasures i hide

• Stryder87

Ok, resent it (twice because I couldn't help playing last night!!).
                              If at first you don't succeed... go to bed. :)

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

so sorry for the late reply! ill get on it right away should be ready within the hour

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

SENT!!!! Happy hunting!

• Stryder87

Ok, that was awesome! Hahahahaha
                                    I'll admit that, from the clue "Where the Veteran sleeps" I knew where I was going right away, but it was still fun! :)
                                    I forced myself to do all my daily chores and foraging and leave the hunt to the end of the day, for suspense purposes.
                                    So here it is, in Kent's room:
                                    Treasure 01.jpg
                                    And here's the treasure chest contents:
                                    Treasure 02.jpg
                                    Those weeds kill me! haha
                                    Great items, especially the dolls as our second child is on the way! Gotta ask... where the heck is that Stone Owl from?? I don't remember seeing it in the save editor I have. Very cool! Junimo Cart Racing! Gotta play it!

Thanks!
                                    Oh, and I took the chest too! haha

I did a bad and played SDV today, so this will put me back about 8 'game' days, but it's worth it. Weird thing tho... not sure what you're using to do this with, but whatever it was, it triggered all my kegs, casks and tappers to produce. All the wine I had in the cellar, even the stuff that should have had another month to age, popped when I opened the save. Same as all the kegs in the barn. Weird... not complaining though... the 700,000 gold will be nice! :avalilol:

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

I apologize. I usually warn people about that. Its my cheat games settings, all things immediately produce whatever they are supposed to automatically, i usually figure it in as an extra treasure lol

• KayVeeRiot

KayVeeRiot Big Damn Hero

Also i remember seeing the stone owl somewhere before but cant think of where it was. Anyway those crystals and the barrels and chests are as fragile as they would be in the mines so be careful. thats why i give extras lol

• abbyfriend

abbyfriend Void-Bound Voyager

Hey =) I am interested in a treasure hunt as well. Where should I send the save game? :)