Trading Mechanic

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by The Real Gypsy, Aug 12, 2015.

1. The Real Gypsy

The Real Gypsy Void-Bound Voyager

Some sort of trading mechanic would be swell. I keep trying to get a +5 block Epic Charm, and everyone but me is getting it.

Just curious if it will be in the game at a later point in time.

Thanks!

Gypsy.

• Masao Moon

Masao Moon Space Hobo

I think I saw a similar forum request in the steam forums. I don't think they plan on adding a trading feature. This is to avoid people trading to other characters boosting them instantly, making it easier for said character to level/fight/grind faster. They rather have each character enjoy the time grinding and fighting against the odds. Now this can get old for a lot of players but I back the decision.

• fearlessbro

fearlessbro Intergalactic Tourist

You will get a ton of the +5 block charms. Just keep playing. The grind honestly isn't even that bad.

• The Real Gypsy

The Real Gypsy Void-Bound Voyager

Yea, thinking of it now it makes sense not to be in the game. The grind is real, but the grind must exist!

• kazzfire

kazzfire Void-Bound Voyager

here something from the FAQ
            Will there ever be 'trading' in Wanderlust Adventures?
            We currently have no plans to add trading into the game for a number of reasons:
            1) It would be too easy to duplicate items since characters are stored locally.
            2) Players would create characters simply to store their items.
            3) Players would create games just to trade items instead of play the game.
            4) Most importantly, the earned acquisition of wealth and power is an essential driving force in the progression of the game; being able to trade would undermine this.

so my guess is it will never happen.