RELEASED Tractor Mod *

Lets you buy a tractor to more efficiently use tools, fertilise or seed crops, etc.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Ben Olson Do you use Farm Expansion too? Tractor Mod isn't compatible with that one yet (until the upcoming release).

• Ben Olson

Ben Olson Master Chief

No, unless you mean the Immersive Farm which wasn't working so I got rid of it.
      I even trashed the TractorMod file that was on while the Immersive farm was and got a new TractorMod file.
      I also tried Longevity but got rid of that too.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
      • StagedCrane93

StagedCrane93 Void-Bound Voyager

When I buy the tractor on the Immersive Farm 2 everything works fine until I quit. When I try to rejoin SMAPI outputs: "Error loading "Content\Buildings\TractorGarage.xnb". Are they compatible??

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• StagedCrane93

StagedCrane93 Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

• Ben Olson

Ben Olson Master Chief

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Sorry for the slow response! I'm away with limited Internet access for a couple of weeks.

@Ben Olson That looks like a bug in SMAPI 2.1 which is fixed in the upcoming SMAPI 2.2. Temporarily downgrading to SMAPI 2.0 should fix it in the meantime.

@StagedCrane93 You can replace your Preston_169522032 save folder with the attached one to fix the crash, and replace your TractorMod/data folder with the attached one to enable the tractor garage correctly. Sorry about that!

Attached Files:

• Ben Olson

Ben Olson Master Chief

Thank you I will probably just wait for the new update

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Tractor Mod 4.2 beta is now available! (See optional files.)

This release adds compatibility with Farm Expansion and Seed Bag, adds support for seasonal textures, adds support for the axe clearing weeds (default) and live crops (optional), updates to the latest SMAPI 2.0 features, and a few other improvements.

LadyEleven and DragonDreads like this.
              • LadyEleven

LadyEleven Void-Bound Voyager

So... how, exactly, does one set up seasonal textures for this mod? I tried inserting files named "garage" into the Seasonal Immersion mod, and that didn't work, so is there some way I'm supposed to insert them into the Tractor Mod itself that I've missed? Or did I use the wrong file name?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

LadyEleven likes this.
                • LadyEleven

LadyEleven Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, I missed that! I did not think to look there. Thank you!

• demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Tractor 4.2 beta fail. Log below, screenshot of modlist included. Existing save that previously had a tractor. Loaded with the new beta, Tractor/Garage was gone.
                    Screenshot 2017-12-01 10.54.21.png

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@demonhunter352 Which version of Tractor Mod did you have before 4.2-beta? Can you send me a copy of your Mods/TractorMod/TractorModSave.json file?

• demonhunter352

Checking... 3.1.2. TractorModSave.json (dropbox link because it won't let me upload the file directly)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@demonhunter352 I just posted 4.2 beta 2 on Nexus, which should fix your error. Can you try that version?

• demonhunter352

That did the trick. No more errors, and the tractor shows up. New tractor graphics?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@demonhunter352 Yep, they were redesigned to better fit the game style (and the previous ones weren't open-source licensed). If you prefer the old designs, you can replace assets/garage.png and assets/tractor.png with the older versions.

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

@Pathoschild Thanks for the mod. I have a question. Is it possible when using the hoe and tractor to have it also dig up the artifact spots? As of now it just skips over them.