RELEASED Tractor Mod *

Lets you buy a tractor to more efficiently use tools, fertilise or seed crops, etc.

1. Mylestone

Mylestone Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome. I personally find this mod a must have for any crop farmer.

• Mylestone

Found a funny little bug.

When riding the Tractor throughout town and you come across an event, when the event finishes, instead of the tractor, your horse is there.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Mylestone There are a few horse/tractor quirks. The game has very simple logic for horses which the mod needs to work around; it'll take a few versions to get it just right. I'm aiming to fix the social tractor issue in 4.2, but the cutscene issue might need to wait for a later release. :)

• Mylestone

That's fine, is of no real concern. Just figured I'd report it :proper:

• Menti

Menti Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Pathoschild
            Im the User with the corrupted Save- Game from Nexus and sorry for my bad english im a german guy ;) I hope u can fix it

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Menti Make sure you have Tractor Mod 4.1. You can replace your BOSS_164127574 save folder with the attached one to fix the crash, and replace your TractorMod/data folder with the attached one to enable the tractor garage correctly. Sorry about that!

Attached Files:

• Menti

Menti Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wow this was fast :) and big thanks to u #loveit

• Mylestone

This mod is ridiculously useful for my custom max map size greenhouse :D

• RizzuMeow

RizzuMeow Void-Bound Voyager

I also have a custom max map greenhouse but I don't know how to put the tractor inside the greenhouse
                    pls help

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@RizzuMeow You can press the B key (configurable) to summon the tractor, including in the greenhouse.

• Xa01

Xa01 Space Spelunker

@Pathoschild I came across a problem that the Tractor garage wasn't showing in the Robin's shop. I tried both versions of SMAPI (1.15.4 and 2.0) and both versions of the Tractor mod (4.0 and 4.1) yet I came to that result. Again and again.
                        My whole list of mods I'm using are in a .png file in the zip if you're curious what mods I'm using.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @Xa01. Farm Expansion changes Robin's shop in an incompatible way; I'll fix compatibility in the upcoming Tractor Mod 4.2.

• Mylestone

You have to edit the farm map to create a warp point that is a minimum of 2 spaces wide to allow the tractor to go in the greenhouse. I made a cave behind the greenhouse that warps me in to the greenhouse with my tractor.

• Bodaciously

Bodaciously Space Hobo

Hi there.

Downloaded that new immersive farm map and kinda forgot to update the tractor mod. Long story short, my file is corrupt.
                              I saw that you fix saves on the mod's nexus. Could you fix mine aswell if you got the time?

It's okay if you can't, i understand.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @Bodaciously. You can replace your Hannah_168257833 save folder with the attached one to fix the crash, and replace your TractorMod/data folder with the attached one to enable the tractor garage correctly. Sorry about that!

Attached Files:

• Bodaciously

Bodaciously Space Hobo

Cheers mate thanks for that :D

• skywookie12

skywookie12 Space Spelunker

I am having the TractorGarage.xnb not found problem. Could i get some help with this please?

Ps: Your mod is super awesome when it works dude

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Rubii

Rubii Aquatic Astronaut

Hilarious bug: Tractor doesn't like it when you go through the bins. reacts the same as villagers do if its parked near enough.

• Ben Olson

Ben Olson Master Chief

I got the latest version of SMAPI (2.1) it works with the other mods I have but when I downloaded this into my mods and went to Robin, I couldn't find the tractor anywhere.

edit: I looked through the files and while looking at the data file found this
                                        {
                                        "Buildings": []
                                        }

Is "Buildings": [] supposed to have something in it?
                                        I use a mac, is that a problem

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017