RELEASED Tractor Mod *

Lets you buy a tractor to more efficiently use tools, fertilise or seed crops, etc.

1. forevergent777

forevergent777 Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you, but the mod just became incompatible with the game's update today.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Yep, Tractor Mod broke in today's Stardew Valley 1.3.20 beta update. I'll release an update later today.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• forevergent777

forevergent777 Aquatic Astronaut

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

So, couple of interesting occurances... while riding the tractor,
        if I hit the button to spawn it at my location, the shadow gets darker and the animation seems to go doubletime.
        Also, when being attacked while riding, the damage taken... spams?
        Here's a vid -

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Allayna Both fixed in the upcoming update. Thanks for reporting them!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Tractor Mod 4.5-beta.7 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3 beta only.)

Release notes:
            • Fixed issues caused by summoning tractor while already riding the tractor or a horse.
            • Fixed damage number spam when riding tractor near a monster.

• Kyoem

Kyoem Space Hobo

Has there been any updates so far to having the mod for multiplayer?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Kyoem I do plan to support multiplayer in the future, but it'll require a major rewrite of the mod and I'm mostly working on SMAPI itself for now, so it might be a while.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Tractor Mod 4.5 is now available!

Release notes:
                  • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3 (disabled in multiplayer mode).
                  • Player is now invincible while riding the tractor (configurable).
                  • Added more attachment features:
                    • melee weapons: clear dead crops, attack monsters (disabled by default).
                    • slingshot: fires one projectile/tile/second in the aimed direction (disabled by default).
                    • hoe: clear weeds.
                    • pickaxe: clear weeds.
                  • Added support for tractor hats.
                  • Fixed pickaxe not breaking boulders in the mines.
                  • Fixed summon key working while riding a horse.
                  • Removed experimental 'pass through trellis' option; consider using a mod like Walk Through Trellis instead.
                  • Added Spanish translations. (Thanks to alca259!)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Tractor Mod 4.6 beta is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3.29 beta only.)

Release notes:
                    • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.29.
                    • Tractor data is now safely stored in the save file, so you no longer need to keep the data subfolder when updating (once your save is migrated).
                    • Melee weapons now break mine containers.
                    • Fixed 'instant build' option in CJB Cheats Menu not working with the tractor garage.
                    • Removed support for legacy tractor data. (If you haven't loaded the mod in the last year, you'll need to rebuild the garage.)
                    • Improved translations. Thanks to pomepome (added Japanese)!

• sashuka

sashuka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• JamieJ

JamieJ Void-Bound Voyager

This is 1 of my very favorite Mods. I have a request (if possible), and the is to be able to toggle pickaxing floors on & off. That would be so sweet, so that you don't have to go in & out of the game to change the config file, save it, then get back in, do some stuff, then get back out to change it again, then save it, then, get back out. Would just really be an awesome addition. If not, I still love it either way.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@JamieJ Thanks for the suggestion! A way to change the configuration in-game is out of scope for now, but I might look into that in future versions. :)

• ghalib

ghalib Void-Bound Voyager

an amazing mod for a huge farm and i have a question............
                          can there be a option to place custom objects like casks and kegs on the groung like grass starter does with the tractor mod?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@ghalib Yep, you can open the mod's config.json file in a text editor like Notepad, and add this:
                            Code:
                            "CustomAttachments": [ "Cask", "Keg" ],

I don't recommend it though. You'll be immediately stuck, since they'll be placed all around you.

• kzintiwife

kzintiwife Scruffy Nerf-Herder

---- so i could do this with the tree seeds? does that mean I could do "Acorn", "Maple Seed", "Pinecone" ?

• medail

medail Space Spelunker

any chance we could get this expanded to 'see' into garden pots?