Tracking mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by EBWonder, Oct 5, 2017.

1. EBWonder

EBWonder Seal Broken

Is there a tracking mod that will let me know what and how many i have shipped? There's an achievement but I forget what i have and have not shipped 90% of the time and it's easier if i could just look and see rather than log everything i put into the shipping bin.

HopeWasHere likes this.
    • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

You can try Lookup Anything. I usually use it to see if I need to ship an item or not for an achievement before it gets processed.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

There used to be a mod for this.. I forget the name of it or if it even exists anymore. Basivally it would keep track of everything then you could upload the file to a webpage and see all the stats including charts. Wish I could remember!

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Actually, you don't need a mod for this... If you go into the default game menu, there are tabs that will show you how much you what you've collected and sold.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Well I've learned something new.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

News to me too! I haven't been playing in a good while though.

• EBWonder

EBWonder Seal Broken

it only covers farmed and forage goods. i think the achievement covers all items.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

no, the Full Shipment achivement is everything on that tab, nothing more.
                  Look at this - https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Shipping

Hit 'E' and look for the icon like a little yellow bag or jar, the 'collections' tab.
                  The first tab of that is "items shipped". It shows all items needed for the different shipment achivements. It will tell you how many of each item you've shipped, and which items you've shipped.
                  The other tabs are for fish, artifacts, minerals - each of these tell you the items you've found, and how many you've found of each.
                  cooking tab tells you what recipies you've cooked, and how many times.
                  The acheivment tabs (big surprise) tells you the achivments you've unlocked.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017