TPG - The Phoenix Guild

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by KuroHinotori, Jan 27, 2013.

1. KuroHinotori

KuroHinotori Spaceman Spiff

Every time I show up there seems to be nobody in there. I'll make it a point to start showing up more though.

2. KuroHinotori

All you guys who don't have Steam accounts are officially missing out on our new Steam Group! Make an account and add me, KuroHinotori. I'll send you an invite shortly after! :)

3. KuroHinotori

I'll most likely be posting announcements on both this thread and our Steam Group page unless they don't apply to Starbound. Go join and have a look around, meet each other in the chatroom and such!

4. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

• Your forum name, nickname, what you would like to be called: Lavranzo, LavranzoElf, Lavse, TheGuyWithTheCards (Pick anyone of those)
    • What is something you do really well? - I'm pretty good at LoL :p Well... Uh... Roleplaying I guess? And do chess count?
    • Anything else we should know about you. - Im a boy. And I have hair down to my waist.
    • Promise to follow the rules - I take an oath to follow the rules and guidelines given to me by KuroHinotori and all rules which is a part of The Pheonix Guild's regulations.
    • Register for the website found in the Server section below, it's quick and easy, don't worry :) - I have done so :)

5. KuroHinotori

Welcome to the guild! I promise we're not as inactive as we seem. :p
    Everyone's caught up playing games, like Terraria, and most of our activity is now in the steam group.

6. Rapscalli0n

Rapscalli0n Poptop Tamer

- Ra (I'm not egocentric, I just didn't want "Rap" haha :giggle:).
    -I will obey the laws of you clan :viking:

-Philanthropist, humble, and honest.

7. KuroHinotori

Welcome to the guild! :) Add me on steam when you want into the group.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  8. Rapscalli0n

Rapscalli0n Poptop Tamer

I eagerly await playing at your side, clansman!

9. Lavranzo

Welcome, my brother in arms!

10. MLP_Brovakiin

MLP_Brovakiin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello there, my steam name is "[TGP] Ser Dovahkiin" but you can call me Dale since it is shorter and easier. Thank you!

KuroHinotori likes this.
  11. Deadlydarkzero

Deadlydarkzero Intergalactic Tourist

in game name: Deadlydarkzero you can call me deadly for short if u want i dont mind
    yes i promise to follow the rules as best as i can
    im slow minded so be nice to me please
    my skype name is Deadlydarkzero and my steam is Deadlydarkzero1

Lavranzo likes this.
  12. KuroHinotori

Welcome to the guild! Add me on steam when you would like to join the steam group.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  13. Lavranzo

Welcome! :)

14. Scruffy the Sleepy One

Scruffy the Sleepy One Lucky Number 13

Ingame name: Not sure, if I can play on multiplayer with a singleplayer character, I'll stick with Micael. If not, I go with Elias. Not completely sure how this game works yet.

I've been sticking to the colder climates so I think I could do anything in cold terrain.

I'm no rule breaker.

Is skype required?

Lavranzo likes this.
  15. KuroHinotori

No skype is not required, it is nice though. Welcome to the guild. :)

Lavranzo likes this.
  16. Thorden

Thorden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the guild! I hope seeing you in-game! :D We have a steam group where most of us are active, and we also run our own server! (And yes, you can use SP characters in MP. Everything but starmap upgrades carry between worlds)

17. Lavranzo

Welcome! You have already met me in-game though, so it's a bit weird to introduce myself :p (I'm fruity)

18. KuroHinotori

Try to stay active on the forums as well guys, kind of hard with everyone playing starbound I know. :)
    As a note, both Contracts/Jobs and Professions within the guild are a work in progress, as the game is barely released.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  19. Thorden

Thorden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Professions? Are you thinking about titles like "Ranged Support", "Melee Guard", "Resource Hoarder", "Facility Constructor" and such?

20. KuroHinotori

Mhm. The reason most guild members aren't aware of them is because it was before they joined and there's no post because we don't have a system in place. Also, I've updated the thread so give it a read-over guys.