Tourism

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by reindel419, Apr 2, 2016.

?

Agree?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. reindel419

reindel419 Space Hobo

The Stardew Valley is an already big world. There is pretty much a lot in it. So it would have sense if others can experience the valley. And there comes tourists (I only see them in festivals). I think of it as a way to bring life to the valley. Some places, I think need plenty people for it to have life, for instance, the Joja Mart. It is a pretty huge marketplace yet so few people in it. Having many people in the Joja Mart to shop is necessary to convey the urgency of your main mission, which is to complete the bundles. You would see Joja Mart would have more people to it than, for example, Pierre's shop or Marnie's.

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Definitely something that can happen after year 2, like after you get the community center/JoJa maxed out you can choose to fund an Inn that leads to tourists. Could even expand it by having some tourists move to Pelican and slowly see the town become more populated.

• Saibara

Saibara Subatomic Cosmonaut

It is something that could also be influenced by the Luau and how much the gov' like the soup, and how well your perform on the fair... and the abandoned Joja-Mart could maybe become a hotel with a completely new element of gameplay :p