1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated TouhouBound: Reiji's Arc S 6-12-14 / N 10-1-14

A slightly different flavor for TouhouBound!

1. lucario515

lucario515 Phantasmal Quasar

A neat mod you have going! I hope to see Eirin, Yuuka and Yukari in the future as well!

DaMattGuy likes this.
  2. ReijiGazpacho

ReijiGazpacho Big Damn Hero

ReijiGazpacho updated TouhouBound: Reiji's Arc with a new update entry:

Shotcards!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. DaMattGuy

DaMattGuy Space Spelunker

It would be real neat of you to include a full control flight mode (maybe with a tech?) so we can have proper airborne danmaku battles! :laugh:

4. DaMattGuy

DaMattGuy Space Spelunker

Sorry for double posting, because I don't know if simple post edits will notify peoples watching a thread...?

Anyways, I am a huge Marisa fan (you might have noticed from my avatar) and I gots to know...
    Are there plans to work on already released costume items? As of now, Marisa's hat looks like a generic witch hat and not at all like her absurdly huge and frilly one (no offense intended). Also the entire set shows up blue rather than black.
    Also also (heh) are you going to make her broom? Maybe as a back item?

Please and thank you :coffee:

5. ReijiGazpacho

Now that you mention it, yeah, Marisa's hat should be larger. I do edit existing costume pieces every now and then, so I'll see what I can do with that.

The reason it's blue is because it's based on Marisa's appearance from Subterranean Animism.
    [​IMG]

I do plan on making a normal Marisa outfit which will be black, and maybe even a SoEW variant as well. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

As for the broom, I might make it as both a back item and as an artifact-based weapon.

Speaking of artifact weapons, I just added Onbashiras, but I haven't tweaked their stats yet. Expect them to be extremely slow and rather oneshottish towards normal monsters.
    There are also plans for Yuuka's Parasol, Flandre's Laevateinn, Remilia's Spear the Gungnir, and both of Nazrin's Dowsing Rods.

DaMattGuy likes this.
  6. Icefrenzy

Icefrenzy Void-Bound Voyager

Can you explain how the Sakura Token and Time Orb do?
    Kinda stumped what exactly they do since I have a couple of them lying around.

7. ReijiGazpacho

Doing artifact things.

8. Icefrenzy

Icefrenzy Void-Bound Voyager

So nanoka...

Anyways,
    I absolutely adored the new update <3.
    I've been waiting for a weapon version of Utsuho's Control Rod and you updated it just right in time for me to make one midgame <3.
    Keep up the good work!

9. ReijiGazpacho

Slowing down...

Icefrenzy likes this.
  10. TheTrueArtisan

TheTrueArtisan Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do you need the main Touhoubound mod for the items used to craft the Danmaku Factory to work? I haven't been able to find any of the drops, and I currently don't have a way to spawn in the Factory itself. Also, because of the most recent update, Touhoubound proper isn't working for me, which is why I ask.

11. ReijiGazpacho

This mod has its own version of main TouhouBound's item drops, and it may be possible that something changed with the drop system, but until I figure out how monsters work and mimic the main mod's having a brand new mob that drops the new stuff, I can't exactly guarantee anything. And the monster system is changing, so main TouhouBound's silly speedo youkai are sure to be very broken already.
    Maybe for now I'll add a Yukari gap thing that'll sell item drops, and leave it at that until main TouhouBound picks up.

TheTrueArtisan likes this.
  12. ReijiGazpacho

Nightly build available!

13. Alnitak

Alnitak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi Reiji, long time lol.

I actually managed to get everything in Touhoubound functional again. Speedo youkai and all lol. I'm working on getting everything set up for Rampaging Koala, based off the nightly, but I will back-port it shortly. Trying to figure out some NPC quest lua stuff at the moment. I'll see if any of the config files conflict with the stable build soon though.

14. Marinebeast

Marinebeast Existential Complex

@ReijiGazpacho

Sup.
    Dunno if you're still here or not, but I'd be 100% up for porting all of this mod's assets to Starbound v1.3+.
    I won't be making any new content, but I'm above and beyond willing to make its current contents usable/available in current and future versions of the game.

Lemme know if that's alright with you.

Omega_Flowely likes this.