Top 3: Favorite Game Series

Discussion in 'Games' started by Aytie, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

Ugh there's so many good ones though.

1. Pokémon
    2. Final Fantasy
    3. .Hack

-Honorable mention-
    Elder Scrolls

2. scotti

scotti Seal Broken

1. Pokemon (I played this long before I first had a try with Mario)
    2. .hack//G.U. (The PS2 series that I actually put my whole being to)
    3. Final Fantasy (I don't think this thread can actually exist without this game being mentioned)

3. scotti

scotti Seal Broken

I believe I have found a friend!

Mogipoki likes this.
  4. 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Made two titanfall weapon if you're interested

5. Benkinz99

Benkinz99 Pangalactic Porcupine

Which ones? And are they mods or script-spawned.

6. 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I made the L-star and the cold-war and they're mods (not sure what you mean by script spawned) take a look :
    https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/titanfall-em-4-cold-war-gun.4852/
    https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/titanfall-l-star-light-submachinegun.4854/
    Hope you like them , and don't hesitate to give a feedback

Ps: The r101 and devotion are on steam but I didn't made them , they're quite cool even if the r101 is a little underpowered tho

7. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

I would have to say for my favorite series it would simply be:

1: Fallout
    2: Halo
    3: Pokémon

8. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

Difficult 'cause I don't think that a specific game is better than the other game. Every game is good and entertaining. It was always difficult process until you can play it. I know this process because I work everyday with such scripts. Therefore I am careful with such statements.

But I think the works with video game Minecraft was great and that is still popular is awesome. The possibility that you can build and craft what you need or destroy it. And the setting by neverwinter online is good too that you can create your character, has a backstory with godness, job, class and you can craft things which give a improving armor.

I would wish a game between Minecraft and Neverwinter online, a open world with creative part in a roleplaying stroyline - maybe like starbound?

theflamingchuthulu and conner360 like this.
  9. Milok

Milok Intergalactic Tourist

Fallout, but only if we forgot about Fallout 3.
    HoMM 2, 3 and 4
    Wolfenstein

conner360 likes this.
  10. conner360

conner360 Big Damn Hero

I'd have to say my personal three favorites of all time would be (in no order):
    - The binding of Isaac
    - Nier *original*
    - Final Fantasy Series

11. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hmm... this is a very hard choice, I don't know what to choose. But, here it is:
    1) Total War
    Features a huge scale battle between faction. Intensive fighting, combat, and action. Basically it's all about strategy. That's why I love it.
    2) SPORE
    Creature creating game. From a humble cell stage in to a bustling and exciting space stage. Creativity is the main aim here.
    3) Harvest Moon/Story of Season
    Farming focused game to say the least. Usually people love it because they can marry someone in the game (the candidates is kinda cute though). Beside it, at least you can learn something about being a farmer. The reason I like this game is the same with most people's reason. :)

12. MarinaLam

MarinaLam Mop

As I used to play GTA its new series has been arrived that is GTA 5 and it is the amazing to have, in this series there is lot to do like talking picture with the help of Smart phone and many more.
    Well, I am in a mood to have latets series of FIFA.

13. AccountPrivacy

AccountPrivacy Pangalactic Porcupine

Final Fantasy
    Persona
    Tekken

There were much more but most of the things that were on top of the list are basically dead series. Also can't remember of anything else atm just these 3.

DemChanges likes this.
  14. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

sanic megadrive
    King's Field/Souls
    Armored Core

Ugh. Top 3 is a hard one but these are more or less series with a lot of nostalgia factor for me since childhood. FF would've been a part of my list if my sis didn't play them all back then; there was just no motivation for me to play the game if someone was already playing it with all the plot and boss reveals appearing in front of the TV. It wasn't also something that you could look away from either.

Some honorable mentions:
    Chrono Trigger, Fallout, TES, SMT, MGS, Guilty Gear

15. pepoluan

pepoluan Big Damn Hero

1. Mass Effect Trilogy
    2. Shadowrun
    3. Broken Sword
    Honorable mentions: Monkey Island, X-COM (original & rebooted), Endless, Tropico

16. indiecitizen

indiecitizen Space Hobo

1.Hired guns
    2.Wonder boy dragonstrap
    3.Diablo 2

17. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

My top three in no particular order:

Minecraft (not really a series but some other people got away with posting some non-series games)

Halo: I've had some of the most fun ever playing halo with my little brother. We have played Halo, Halo Reach, and Halo 3 ODST (ODST was our first. Good times. :) )

Pokemon. This was the first game series I ever played. I started in gen 3 (Pokemon Saphire) and then I later got pokemon gen 5 (I got Pokemon Black and Pokemon Black 2) I also got to play gen 2 (Heart Gold). For me, Pokemon was one of the emotional game series ever. I am happy that I was born in this awsome era! ;)

Elder Scrolls (Skyrim) is an honorable mention, I however never really got to know the game. That doesn't mean the future though! And as a second honorable mention, Starbound. I actually really love this game, but I don't have as many wonderful emotional memories. (Mainly because me and my brother still can't do multiplayer on Starbound, and never have. :( )

18. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

1:FF
    2: Pekemennn
    3:Soulsborne series

19. MrsGuu

MrsGuu Phantasmal Quasar

The Legend Of Zelda
    > my first game of my life

Grandia
    > I love the story and the soundtrack is beautiful

Yoshi from Nintendo
    *jump, eat and shot a egg * :rofl: Best sounds ever.