WIP Tokiri's Pet Replacements (Fox, wolf, Red Panda) --UPDATE: Red Panda Finished!-- (:

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by tokiri, Mar 15, 2016.

1. tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Holy crap! Another person who actually knows what Cyber Six is?! I never knew such a thing could exist!!! o___o //shock

I swear nobody remembers Cyber Six... xD

Haha, hopefully it won't take too long. ( :

• MikSacred

MikSacred Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love Cybersix, such a good show. Data 7 is the cutest and not to mention a total bad ass.

That final episode though.. god it was amazing. Also sad.

Again thanks! I appreciate it. Also hit me up if you ever wanna talk Cybersix lol, I never meet people who even knew the show existed these days. It's easier to find old ReBoot fans and those are scarce too.

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Cool! :D I wish I could say I can recall a lot of the show, but it's so old and I have horrid memory. I do remember a lot of random parts of it and staying up until Late AM just to watch it some nights when I was a lot younger. :rofl: Data 7 was my fav!

I think I might have to do some re-watching now. : P

I almost finished the deer, but the scaling bothers me too much. I think I'm going to scrap it and do a different mount instead. Probably the panther. ( : I mean it looks cute, but the deer is SOOO small. It looks like a baby deer! -sob- My OCD, it hurts! D'X It's a shame since I really wanted to do something for a possible whimsy elven character/farm I was planning. ;o;
        [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also Skunk WIP and another thing. Unsure if I want to make it a cat or dog replacement. More so leaning towards dog just because, I don't have a cat and I love skunks lmao! xD

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
        • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

I dunno, I feel like that's how big I'd look if I sat on a deer haha, or even bigger :rofl: I think the deer is adorable <3

Superior_s likes this.
          • joprinz

joprinz Master Chief

Skunk <3 :kitten2::kitten: :lickitung:

I think skunk suits the cat more because of the meow. It would be awkward to hear a skunk bark :geek:

If you don't have a cat, you can always use the Chicklet Save Editor to change your pet between cat and dog anytime/how many times you want :3

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
            • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I restarted my game just so I could choose dog at the beginning and have that adorable fox ^_^ Thank you so much for this!

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Thanks! ;; Maybe I'll reconsider the deer, I'm not sure. >__<;; Haha.

And yes skunk! It was a request, but I can't remember by whom haha. :D Skunk will be the next thing I work on after I finish the next mount replacement. <: I could easily do the skunk replacement for both animals. xD I really need to look into sound files, but I keep wanting to draw! : P

• Karalius465

Karalius465 Void-Bound Voyager

These are so cute! If you ever finish the dragon I'd love to see~

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
                  • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

tokiri and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                  • XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

Attached Files:

Dawn, tokiri and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                  • Jinxiewinxie

Sometimes I'll take any excuse to restart (makes things last longer and I can do a better job the next time around because I know things I didn't before, haha!) This is perfect though, I'll use it to update my main save so I don't have to find so many gosh darn artifacts again. The RNG on those is super mean to me!

-----
                    You've made my day! Having a baby and parents is such an adorable idea! Thank you so much! (Just to be sure, all you did was copy and paste that big block of code a few times, one right under the previous, right? And then edit the scale portion of a couple of them?

tokiri and Zhuria like this.
                    • XxhexerxX

XxhexerxX Phantasmal Quasar

Actually got the idea from another poster in that thread.

Yes, copy paste that chunk of code and edit the scale portion for them, but keep it below 1!
                      Example: 1 for father, 0.8 for mother, 0.5 for kids.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                      • Jinxiewinxie

Thank you! I don't know if I can handle all this cuteness but gosh darnit, I'M GOING TO TRY! ^_^

• Nightscaled

Nightscaled Tentacle Wrangler

brb downloading the red panda like yesterday holy shit

tokiri, Zhuria and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                          • tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

♥♥♥ you guys! <: Thanks for the links and info. I need to have both a kitty and a puppy on my farm. : 3

Here's the skunk from side view so far and I also re-did the dragon a bit. I'm still deciding on how I want the little bugger to look. He seems a bit more like a dragon now, but I'm still unsure of how I feel about it haha? o3o; It's tough fitting a dragon into a teeny space. I've redrawn him so many times....OTL ;;
                            [​IMG] [​IMG]

Zevrix, zyymurgy and MikSacred like this.
                            • Crimsonwingedbird

Crimsonwingedbird Aquatic Astronaut

I'd just like to say i love your sprites so much, They are quite cute and i really really love the red panda!
                              And if this is okay I'd also like to say the skunk looks great so far and that dragon... i like how it looks grumpy, that is just adorable!

• zyymurgy

zyymurgy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That dragon looks AWESOME! I love him immediately! One suggestion, the tailtip could be made into a spade or smoothed down slightly. That's it otherwise! I love the pointy, beaky look.

• hxlici0us

hxlici0us Tentacle Wrangler

soooooooooooooo kawaii <3

• palmkung14700

palmkung14700 Void-Bound Voyager

• Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

The skunk looks cute. BTW skunks would fall closer to the feline persuasion over the canine. (Just think of Pepe lePew from Loonie Toons as an example!) I just remember hearing them as being something like a backyard cat from my childhood when I was a kid and had them visiting. They were classified as a weasel due to similarities a while back, but further research has put them more into their own category.