"Toggle Walking" Button

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Nesano, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Black--snow

Black--snow Cosmic Narwhal

Yes.

2. Nesano

Nesano Subatomic Cosmonaut

So I can quote more than one person using edit?

So I have to copy-paste what they said and afterwards manually add in the quote commands?

So if I replied AFTER what you just said, it'd be okay?

3. Black--snow

Black--snow Cosmic Narwhal

Technically, yes. Butttt.... You could simply press reply on a new tab and copy their message to the tab your writing in... :p

4. JennShii

JennShii Pangalactic Porcupine

You can just
    do this
    but with different people~

Also I'm pretty sure the games going to be designed to be more interesting than something you're going to spend a lot of time walking in one direction in, lol.
    I'd say it;s a simple enough addition to optional key bindings at least, so :up:

5. Nesano

Nesano Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah. It's not something everyone would want or anything but it's definitely something simple that would make a lot of people happy. Some people even just wanna walk through the world and soak up the scenery.
    And from now on I'm gonna do that because I tried adding this whole thing to my previous post but it got full. Now that I know a reply can get full I'll be a lot more motivated to not waste the space.

6. rawloner

rawloner Yeah, You!

I realize that I'm super late, but have you tried pressing shift five times to activate sticky keys? I just found this out :) hope this helps.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019