RELEASED TimeSpeed (unofficial) 2.0.3

Provides time speed configuration.

Tags:
  1. LasurDragon

LasurDragon Astral Cartographer

Ok, setting them to null may cause an issue, this should be fixed in the next version.
    But better option would be to use "None" and this one should work fine.

Just tried it in coop with "Coop" in config and it worked fine. You can be certain of current location name using this simple mod.
    If it matches name set in config but time settings are not applied, then I'll need to investigate this further.

• Bingle Dack

Bingle Dack Tentacle Wrangler

Tested it, works. Thanks!

Just got it to work with "Deluxe Coop" (and "Deluxe Barn" for the upgraded barn). Guess my problem was that I only tried the file names found in /maps, while the "Deluxe ..." names for the upgraded farm buildings are from /Buildings.

• LasurDragon

LasurDragon Astral Cartographer

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

A bit delayed as I have had this for about a week, but thank you, so much for keeping this mod up and running.

• Smallcorners

Smallcorners Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have not loaded Timespeed 1.2 yet, but did download SMAPI 1.9 - please see the attached files.
            I had in play after that stopped time, played well, traveled to the desert without issue, but coming back the screen blacked out and started to buzz. I eventually had to X out of it. There was no specific errors noted in the file after I stopped time, just the fact that I had.

I will load Timespeed 1.2 in a moment.

Attached Files:

• BabyPunter3000

BabyPunter3000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how do I keep time automatically frozen indoors (and do the two mines count as "indoors")? Do I just replace the number of seconds with null?

• FrankieAce

FrankieAce Void-Bound Voyager

To answer your question in opposite order; yes and not quite. The top part counts as "mine", which was omitted from this version of the mod for some reason. However, the actual levels of the mines don't count as "mine", but instead, count as "indoors". I'm not sure how to get the mines themselves to count as "mine" as I want time to freeze indoors, but not in the mines.

• Kappreh

Kappreh Void-Bound Voyager

Any updates soon?

• Mamachi

Mamachi Seal Broken

I tried the mod today with SMAPI 2.7 and it is now longer compatible. Would it be possible for you to make a new one because I think it made the game much better to play.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Mamachi TimeSpeed is compatible with SMAPI 2.7; make sure you install the TimeSpeed 2.4 version (2.4.1-beta is for SMAPI 2.8-beta).

• nikeladuk

nikeladuk Space Hobo

Hey is there a TimeSpeed that works as I'm getting an error saying this won't work?

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero