WIP Timeskip Mods (Help wanted/needed/appreciated!)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by sallychan, Mar 1, 2017.

1. firion

firion Aquatic Astronaut

alex's sprite playing with the baby at his wedding would be wonderfull.

• MasterYoba

MasterYoba Void-Bound Voyager

I can't help but I wish I could because I WANT THIS MOD SO BAD!! A happy ending for a non-farmer married Penny :'). And I love Elliot succeeding!! And Abby & Seb together <3.

I understand this is your baby/vision, but are we able to suggest things we'd like? Such as Marnie dropping Lewis for Marlon ;).

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
        sallychan likes this.
      • sallychan

sallychan Space Penguin Leader

Thank you!! >w</// It's so funny you'd ask, because I was really debating having something with Marlon/Marnie/Lewis!
        I think Marlon would be so cute with her (and actually want to be PUBLIC), but then part of me would feel bad leaving Lewis all alone... :'/

(He kind of deserves it though >>)

Good news is specifically Penny's mod is almost done! So guilt-free farming can commence :DD

• sallychan

I posted these on my tumblr, and I'm so happy to have these working I'll post them here too as a little preview :3

[​IMG]
          Penny in her new big kitchen!!
          [​IMG]
          [​IMG]
          Alex playing with the baby <3

[​IMG]
          [​IMG]
          I'm still working on the sprite here, but they're on the couch snuggling and this is the dialogue if you bug them :rofl:

• MasterYoba

MasterYoba Void-Bound Voyager

Hahaha, I love it xD. Glad she'll be happy in non-farmer married files, I hate the idea of her having to stay unfulfilled and living with Pam forever :(. She's so sweet and deserves some happiness. I'm really curious about which other residents will be couples, I've looked at your tumblr now, and am very pleased to see you have Sandy and Emily together!! :D

In considering the future, I've found it's actually kinda hard to make sure everyone has a partner (even if you step outside of monogamy - Seb/Sam/Abigail being a popular and obvious poly trio for eg. But I don't imagine the game could really cope with that? Outside of the farmer dating everyone before marriage at least, haha).

Lewis totally deserves it ;p. Marnie does not though, I want her (and Shane, and Jas) to be happy :). Marlon seems like a gentleman who would treat her right.

sallychan likes this.
            • sallychan

I'm always happy to find more Emily/Sandy shippers!! They're just so dang cute

About partners, I think so too! A lot of the candidates (to me, anyway) didn't even get to finish their own personal growth plots, and I wanted to focus on that for those that didn't get a nice little wrap up by 8 Hearts (like Elliot and Leah, who both leap into their art with just your friendship)

I like to think that 25 or so years ago, Lewis/Marnie/Marlon was the big love triangle, but Marlon was too shy to really act and then he got all hermit-y with Gus and thought he lost his chance... BUT THEN! (laughs)

DreamerDrop and MasterYoba like this.
              • soss

soss Tentacle Wrangler

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh this Baby-Alex Preview is sooo cute. *__* A very nice project you started here. I would be very glad, if this comes together with longevity, even if it's a complete new way creating something for the longtime-motivation. But it would be sad, if projects like this would conflict later.
                By the way - one suggestion: I think it would be much more immersive, if it there isn't a real timeskip, but rather these things happen little by little. Let's say in year 3, Alex (if still unmarried) dances with Penny (if still unmarried) at the flower dance instead of Haley. + altered schedules, so that they meet more often now. If they are both still unmarried in year 4, they become a couple and are not longer bachelors. In year 5 they marry and went in a new house. OR what I can imagine even better, Penny moves in at Alex house. A half year later George dies, and Penny helps Evelyn in the house. Year 6 - they get a baby. Year 7 - Evelyn dies as well and they inherit the house.
                Okay, sounds like a lot work. xD But I would absolutely prefer a slow working system over a completely timeskip after year 6 or something.

• Darella

Darella Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I loved this!! I feel bad for Penny too and always end up marrying her on all my saves, she's my favorite precious girl :oops: But I also ship her and Alex, so this mod is perfect <3
                  I don't really like Sebastian and Abigail together though because I ship him with Sam. A lot. But I understand it is a popular ship on the fandom and their part is looking good so far! Awesome job :3

Edit: I just realised that I've been stalking your tumblr some time ago lol. Since then I started shipping these dorks. Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017