Time to Split!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lil' Mini, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Surely someone in this forum must have heard about the Timesplitters franchise? Running around as a gingerbreadman, beating your brother to a pulp with a brick, or monkeying around as a dreadful monkey, blasting your father with the wacky monkey gun. Or why not dash around as sexy Hans? Throwing remote mines on yourself and exploding everyone around you!

This thread is simply made for the time travellers, such as myself, to talk about the three games that came out, and about the fabled fourth game, and the mythical Timesplitters Rewind. Aswell as you can mention your favorite story mission, challenge, character, weapon and/or everything that has to do with this beautiful FPS series! :proper:

We might aswell start out with me:
    Favorite Character: Captain Ash, jolly good show old bean!
    Favorite Gun: Brick, mightier than the gunshot from a revolver!
    Favorite Map: Siberian Dam, pushing that car up the ramp with the help of two monkey guns!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Lil' Mini

C'mon, someone must have played it right? R-right...? Pls? Anyone? X3

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i've 100%'d both TS2 and TS3 but that was years ago and i forgot most of it.
    i spent a lot of time playing with bots in ts3. i loved that how well you did affected how well the bots on your team did - i did four-versus-sevens a lot and always won c:

Lil' Mini likes this.
  4. Lil' Mini

Of course, 100% every TS game is a must do. :rofl: