1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Time Not Moving after buying from Marnie!!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mogipoki, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Mogipoki

Mogipoki Void-Bound Voyager

I'm on the Wednesday 17th of Summer first year, I go to Marnie's to finally buy some chickens for my coop at 9:20am. After selecting the coop, naming the chicken and she deduces my money...the game time won't move anymore after this. I know this might seem like a bug that is an advantage for players, but some events I may miss for this day due to the time not moving at all...has anyone else had this problem? And if so, is there a way to get the time moving again normally? Well, besides going to bed and advancing to the next day...*which will hopefully get things working again* I have the Smapi Time speed mod...though I'm sure this has nothing to do with it, since it's been working fine before this finally buying from Marnie...*since she's always not behind the counter most days*

Okay thanks ^^

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

This happens to me sometimes too, I also use the Timespeed mod. I've gotten it when I go into the coop and a chicken has hatched as well. I'm not sure if there's much you can do, I usually just finish whatever errands I want to run and then go to bed.