Time Moving so fastt! (sorry for my broken english)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by flicefer, Mar 11, 2018.

1. flicefer

flicefer Void-Bound Voyager

today, i just make 5 iron bar using furnace, it take almost a day to finish it because of that i miss doing some work. walking from beach to home also take time alot. i still remember when i go doing dugeon i always back at home late and faint in the middle of road.

my suggestion is 5min in game for 1min in realtime.
    again terribly sorry about my grammar

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Smelting problems? Build more furnaces. A good full day's mining is, what, 250 ore, plus a ton of stone? You could have ten furnaces for half a day of mining, and then process a full day of ore in five cycles for the rest of time

Travel problems? Build a stable, horses are speedy. Or use totems, they're even faster.

Fainting problems at 2am? Keep an eye on the time and plan appropriately (or just use the journal glitch). We've all fainted before, learn from it.

At the pace you're suggesting, even if you only stayed up until 6pm each day it would take two hours twenty four minutes to complete a single day; if you stayed up until midnight, we're looking at more than three and a half hours.........No thanks. If you want to do that much farming then buy an actual farm imo. I could probably get on board with increasing it to one real minute per game hour, but anything above that would start to be awkward to fit game time around real life.

Gix likes this.
      • Fuzzyman

Fuzzyman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Put things in the furnace first thing in the morning and last thing at night and if you happen to go back in the house. Let them do their thing while you are doing other things. Don't wait there for them to finish