1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Time Control 0.4

New tech allows time manipulation!

1. SuperMandrew

SuperMandrew Cosmic Narwhal

2. SuperMandrew

Patch 1.3 broke the mod, but I've fixed it now. You'll need to download the update I posted. Should work after that!

3. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Quick someone post a jojo video here about dio or jototro doing the world time stop move here.

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Teleporting causes the tech timeout to start. That's not intentional, is it? Not a big issue.

Very cool mod. Not sure if it's worth not having the distortion sphere, though. Problem with the three techs limit, you get used to your standard setup. Although there is the mod for the handheld tech changer, so...

5. SuperMandrew

Yea, it actually is intentional. The time rewind has to track the positions of the nearby entities, so the cooldown turns on to prevent the player from rewinding time to a point where the tech has no memory of where entities should be. This way, the entities are always rewound for the maximum amount of time.

6. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I just did the Time Stop obstacle course, and... well, it didn't stop anything. Screen goes purple, but the missiles keep flying. Clearly something's wrong.

7. YaBro

YaBro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you please also make modded projectiles stop during 「Time Stop」?

8. Sleora

Sleora Void-Bound Voyager

I noticed that the "Time Stop" is really short. Is it possible to modify values in a file to make it possible to activate / deactivate it when F is pressed? Like the MorphBall?

9. Goat Plushie

Goat Plushie Void-Bound Voyager

Oh hey so I know you said you hadn't tested this with bosses, but if players testing it on bosses for you helps at all I'm up. I tried this with Dreadwing, and the both penguin foot soldiers, and Dreadwing themself had the ability to shoot while time was stopped, also, time stop doesn't prevent Dreadwing from doing their dive (I mean they are in a UFO so maybe that's fair and realistic, FTL drives and stuff considered, but the foot soldiers are just penguins with guns, so time stop should effect them). Tanks work proper tho.
    Didn't finish the fight because I haven't done it legit yet and want the achievement in vanilla conditions. Sorry about that.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    dragonhold24 likes this.
  10. dragonhold24

dragonhold24 Void-Bound Voyager

Request: Toggleable Time Abilities
    Is it possible to have a version of the mod where both abilities are toggleable?
    For balancing, the energy bar continuously depletes for as long as the ability is activated before being toggled off.
    It would be especially nice if even just Stop Time had a toggle.