1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Tier Nine Ships PG[s] - Mod v. 0.7.0.2

Because eight tiers just aren't enough.

1. SingABrightSong

SingABrightSong Pangalactic Porcupine

Greetings! I am currently in the process of updating this mod for Cheerful Giraffe, and finished implementing the illegal license path. The ships themselves, however, still need to be updated, as they include tiles that no longer exist(Attempting to load these files leads Starbound into an infinite loop of beaming up and failing to the ship, with hefty log spam). I just finished converting the human ship, and am now moving on to the other races.

Apex is done now, but untested. This mod added materials which are no longer valid, and included them on the ships, so I have had to remove the added materials both from the asset definitions and from the ship tiles. There is also a "legal" upgrade path now, apparently based on crew count, but I'm not even going to attempt to emulate that and am just going to have the legal Roc license be unlocked after the legal Condor upgrade.
    --- Post updated ---
    All ships have been finished, and all except the Avian and Novakid tested. Upgrade quests are implemented, and bloat has been cut down. I think it's ready for a public release.
    --- Post updated ---
    https://github.com/Pederia/TierNineShips/releases/tag/v0.10.0.0

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

In the event you have not noticed, the blockImages must be edited to delete the lights above the teleporter, as the teleporter objects are now much larger(and nicer IMO).

3. SingABrightSong

I was sure I had done that. Which ships did you encounter this on? A quick runthrough of the files shows no lights left around teleporters, although I did find some non-teleporter-related lights I had forgotten to remove on the Hylotl ship.

Currently investigating an issue where I am unable to dismiss crew, testing a fix.

4. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I had not downloaded anything. It was just an FYI, as you said you had not tested it. That is something which could be easily missed without testing. It triggers no error.

5. SingABrightSong

In any case, I have finished testing the Hylotl and Novakid ships, and fixes have been implemented for congruity with previous tiers. That is to say, previous tiers had been altered in vanilla Starbound, requiring that the Tier Nine ships be edited to incorporate these changes.

Crew has also been fixed.

6. Hen

Hen Big Damn Hero

Looks good. I try it, but want to do no cheating, so it will take a while.

7. SingABrightSong

Just realized that I borked the Floran and Hylotl ship assets by updating them in an editor that didn't support transparency. Fix is now live.
    --- Post updated ---
    Currently working on designing another tier of ships. Here's a WIP of the human ship. humant10.png
    Designing the new ships is, if not difficult, tedious, and I've only got the human ship done at this point, so it will be a while before the new version is ready.

8. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

Is there any chance of you doing a Tier 9 version of the Avali Alternate Ship?

I realize that such would usually be up to the alternate ship mod. But Fevix stated:
    If someone asked to do it, though, I doubt that they would object.

9. reinartz42

reinartz42 Tentacle Wrangler

See the thing is with these is that you have to basically handpaint them in something like photoshop. You're redrawing the ship. Anybody can do it, but it takes alot of time. Especially if you don't simply copy/paste parts and create something entirely new like Eli's Apex Ships.