Thundermining Inc.

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by DNAY!, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Some of it will be for Company Use... some for personal crafting use. :) (Including experimenting with combining Thunderstone/Refined Thunderstone with Glunaught Crystal to make Electric Weapons... especially possibly a 2-Handed Electric Laser Axe for my own personal Combat Use! In addition to being a GeneriCorp Employee, i'm also a Warrior! :viking:)

2. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Oh yeah! I know what you mean. No, there aren't any equities (yet!). The company will first have to grow, after that I'll think about it.

Noc likes this.
  3. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

Does the large Electricity Absorber work as an EMP?

Axe Garian likes this.
  4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I wish to double my old order,
    Well experimenting with the thunderstones I found that when they touch any water or moisture the stones release huge amounts of energy, more then if you just used to for power regularly.
    And i wish to have permission, from your company, to continue experimentation with thunderstones, and if I make a breakthrough (as you probably already knew of this reaction), to show you the discovery and for you to utilize this.

5. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Yes, I already knew about this reaction; It's not safe! My first employee was electrocuted by it!
    Poor Dave, he's still somewhere on this planet. He's alive, but crazy.
    So... be careful. It'll be 7500 pix.

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

*Types on Techno-Sleeve*
    the money has been transferred, now I'm off to experiment.

7. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

~~UPDATE~~
    Diamond
    One of our married workers has been killed in a fatal accident. But there is a bright side at this story.
    The diamond in the ring is transformed into a new material that we are going to research.
    We'll let you know if we find anything!

Axe Garian likes this.
  8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

I can't wait to purchase this new material when you have more.

9. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I offer my condolences at the loss of your Worker... :(

10. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Oh please, probably just a worthless intern, those guys are expendable.

11. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Thank you, I will tell his wife about your kindness.

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. ChristianBurger

ChristianBurger Aquatic Astronaut

Hello, I would like to apply for the position of researcher for your company. If there is any special application form I should be aware of please notify me. Thank you.

Axe Garian likes this.
  13. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Finally! A lifeform! It has been really silent around here. You can start immediately!

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. zen9599

zen9599 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are you hiring at this moment?

15. Noc

Noc Guest

Need any maintenance on that extractor? We have a couple newer versions up, with all sorts of high tech gadgets. You can check your mining quota via smartphone now, some really great things we can add at no cost to you.

16. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Zen9599: Of course I'm hiring! What would you like to do?
    Noc: Well, we do want that upgrade. And no cost? Shut up and take my money (or not, because it's free... ah! You know what I mean!)

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

We here at G.F.F. are scientifically interested in this Thunderstone.
    What IS it? If you want to, we can run a few tests.
    In any case, we'd like to buy 5 (five) Thunderstone resonant transformer circuit (a.k.a tesla coil) for research purposes.

18. DNAY!

DNAY! Ketchup Robot

Of course, that'll be 750 pix. You can expect your purchase to be delivered in 2-5 days. Have fun with it!

GravityFlux likes this.
  19. Noc

Noc Guest

We've sent a mechanic with the upgrade pack your way. I may also be interested in buying thunderstone for examination, so the mechanic should arrive with 750 pix for the same order as GravityFlux.

GravityFlux likes this.
  20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, we have received the Thunderstone and are wiring the pixels ... now!