Throne room door - How to unlock?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShadowTiger, Sep 26, 2018.

1. ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I played this beautiful, amazing game from what feels like start to finish in the span of only two days thanks to having an entire weekend off for once, and it's been a hectic while since I finished it so I don't quite recall the name of the location. But there is this one door that doesn't seem to open. How does one open it, please? Here's a helpful screenshot. Spoilers, obviously.

[​IMG]

• LunarRayGames

LunarRayGames Developer

As that's Aelana's bedroom, how do you think she would open it? Does she have something that no one else does?

• ShadowTiger

Ah, of course. She has...
        A sassy young time-traveling girl telling her what to do after kicking her butt. She should open the door.

lol but really, thanks for the hint, but I feel like I've tried everything already and I can only bang my head against my closet door so many times before it starts yelling at me. Thank you for the additional hint, hahah...

• LunarRayGames

LunarRayGames Developer

Oh, did that not help?

Do you have an Orb that matches the door?

• ShadowTiger

Oh, would you look at that. I feel silly. Thanks for the hint! That makes a lot more sense, although I do feel that
            .. people will try using the weapons on the door rather than walking through them with them equipped. Sounds violent, but eh.

Much obliged! I should probably start another topic to find out why my enemy list isn't complete despite having 100%'d every map.