Those pumps are driving me mad

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by Yanazake, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Been trying to make a liquid farm. While I did make some already, I couldn't figure a way to use Frackin Universe pumps with more than one output.

I mean, you have one that drains the liquid, and you link it to an output, add a switch [liquid sensor for example] to make sure it opens and pours the liquid into the next tank. You can just repeat as much as you need,.

But I need water to go in other places too, not just get the new liquid and transfer it to the next tank. I thought "Ah, just like pipes, i can link it to two exits, it should halve the output but put that on both tanks". Nope, he input only goes to one output, the last one connected.

This means I should probably use some more wiring for that. There are already about 4 or 5 tanks that need water instead of a different liquid... But as much wiring as I can do, I'm not knoweledgeable in circuits and all that. Not sure if I should use OR, XOR, or one of the many FU mashed up switches. Any hint is appreciated, as I'd love to reduce repeated wiring and stop using more resources than I should.