This post is NSFW....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by d3r3k, Sep 19, 2017.

1. d3r3k

d3r3k Space Hobo

New Starbound Friend, Whatsup?! :cathug:

Hey guys (and gals..seems to be a good mix of both here!).. I played Starbound years ago, and just like most games I have, I took a hiatus... Talking to a co-worker about it made me go into my Library on Steam and fire it up again last week.

I started playing and want to see what MP is like...do people make colonies and work together? does everyone just KoS (pvp)?

Anyways, hello to all and I look forward to maybe joining some of you out in uncharted space somewhere! :catdealwithit:

ruddthree and Crossfang like this.
  2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

welcome to the forum c:
    whether or not servers do pvp varies, if you get a bunch of friends together on a server you can probably make a great colony together!

3. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Oh you clever little...

You got me there, I clicked in while at work/lab :D Welcome! I have a somewhat more private play style and go mostly solo, occasionally tag-teaming with a friend on adventures but we never build together. Pretty sure you're going to find more social players out there!

ruddthree likes this.
  4. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Hello! Aaawk~
    Welcome to the forums.

Personally I've not done online MP, but me and my big brother played co-op. We mostly stuck together, had a space station as base of operations. We were going to build our own houses, but we haven't played anymore for a while.

5. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Had me fooled with the title :D

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here :3

6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums.

7. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard c:

8. d3r3k

d3r3k Space Hobo

Hello all, thanks for the warm welcomes!

Im mostly a lonewolf at many of the games i play, but this one seems like co-op would benefit considering its seemingly unlimited in where you can go..thats a lot of empty space.
    Guess I like the idea of running across other players stuff or being the first to visit a planet in an online environment. Though I dont know if things are destructable (like minecraft, some servers protect player grids) or if ppl can just break into your home and steal everything... research will turn up the answers i seek im sure :)

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here