1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

This is a sequel!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Vizendel, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

For every person that jokes about it there's 5 that take it seriously. o: Plus, making "speeches" is just what I do. Wasn't directed at you at all. That's just my non-joke opinion about it. (Since I know like 87 people that really think it is a sequel.)

2. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

The problem with such people is their baffling ability to ignore obvious counterpoints to things that they believe in. Some of them will still believe this well past release unfortunately
    I've seen some threads that suggest an entire planet dedicated to Terraria
    This game does not need more comparison to that game it needs less
    Unfortunately there's not really much else to compare it to

3. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Why does everyone think he's talking about a terraria 2.0? He's talking about a sequel. As in terms of plot. Maybe starbound will have references to terraria ad stuff like that in it.

4. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

I'd say its a spiritual successor more than a literal one.

5. Atlas

Atlas Subatomic Cosmonaut

It is neither, I say! I mean, if Notch, (For some reason) decided to leave Mojang and make another First-person sandbox-mining game, and hired a whole new staff. Would that be considered a spiritual successor to Minecraft, let alone a sequel?
    Although that is a whole other community and such, I'm just using it as an example.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.