1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Thieves in Stardew valley

Discussion in 'Support' started by RobinWH, Dec 12, 2019.

1. RobinWH

RobinWH Aquatic Astronaut

Well, at least it seams so.
    I just fainted outside again. When I woke up in my bed, I found out, that besides 1000 gold fine from Harvey, my house is missing a Keg and Recycle machine. This is second time something like this happened. WTF?
    Is this a bug or feature? Playing 1.42 Steam version on W10 x64

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

It's a penalty for dying or passing out, honestly I believe that it's just Linus robbing your pockets as nobody try to steal your chests when you're around.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

unless it is new to 1.4 your non-invo items should be untouched

• RobinWH

RobinWH Aquatic Astronaut

I thought that stealing from fainting was limited to players inventory and gold account? Why is it happening in farm house? That does not makes sense...

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

It's only the money if you faint because of energy, but if you fainted because of HP then you have a chance to lose some inventory items and it's better to reset that day, but you never lose anything on your farm because of that, if was outside I would suggest that maybe a thunder stroke on that item (it may happen) but he lost items inside his house.

RobinWH likes this.