1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Yellow Submarine WIP 6.1

Sky of blue and sea of green. A five person flying submarine.

1. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

LoPhatKao submitted a new mod:

The Yellow Submarine - Sky of blue and sea of green.

Read more about this mod...

2. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

so this is for stuff like water planets right

3. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

yes water/poison/lava oceans
    not sure yet if its immune to FU liquids

4. PufferPig

PufferPig Subatomic Cosmonaut

where do you buy it?

5. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

damn, the sub looks good. the only thing that's lacking is the shading, IMO.

6. PufferPig

yah. it definitely needs shading, otherwise it looks weird

7. PufferPig

Um (comment toward LoPhatKao) I was in the controls seat. but if you made the mod on windows i know what the problem is (not mac compatible probably)

8. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

this mod looks awesome but i was wondering, can you make a more diverse range of submarines? there are plenty of submarine models online, hell there was eventhis one person submarine used back in the civil war, of course it was a prototype and wasn't very effective

9. PufferPig

Ever heard of the Beatles? Look up the beatles, yellow submarine and u will get why the sub is what it is

10. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

we all live in a yellow submarine yellow submarine

11. PufferPig

I love that song

12. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

i get the refrence, i was just thinking that since this is a submarine mod why not add more diverse range of subs. you know just in case people dont like the beatles or some stupid shit like that.

13. PufferPig

Oh makes sense. Maybe he'll do that I dunno

14. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

LoPhatKao updated The Yellow Submarine with a new update entry:

the "sky of blue" update

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. PabloElPuas

PabloElPuas Pangalactic Porcupine

Very interesting submarine this but needs more work

16. Leithal--Weapon

Leithal--Weapon Poptop Tamer

Right now
    lazarus78
    is working on some for me I didn't see your reply till just now.
    Lazarus78 doors right now look pretty kick Awesome. But I must say a variety of large doors is obviously very very very extremely welcome. One thing that I have requested that may be more up your alleyway are helicopters double propelled helicopter. And an ornery sub. lol sorry I know I think I mentioned that in your review but I figured maybe if I asked twice it might possibly get some gears moving and ideas and inspiration flowing. Also i saw some old helicopter mods somewhere Apache Helicopters literally any helicopter would be cool or the yellow sub size of a UFO preferably both lol. Anyways thank you for reading my review much appreciated! The submarine rocks man. Their is one possible issue I have been having but it only happens sometimes is the surfacing sometimes taping the space bar to surface rapidly just doesn't work. I know I haven’t added a error log or anything I just figure it is user error(me lol) but I didn't have that problem before the newest update! It isn't a big problem for me though only happened so far twice! Maybe it is because I'm on linux but so far all the mods seem to work on linux perfectly. Need to do something other than type lol falling asleep and I need to stay awake for at least another hour or two(even better.) Also didn't realise it but the horn isn't working for me unless by add you mean you are adding. (not a bother for me and it is probably because of what you said adding supporting code). You get 5 or 10/10 or 100/100 either way fixed or not the mod is just that cool and since you do this for free obviously you get an automatic 10/10 Check this out http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/extremely-large-doors-airlocks.105514/page-2#post-2770678

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  17. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Any plans on working on the sprite more? The current sprites just don't seem... Starbound-y enough.

18. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

i suck at arting ;( i'm a codemonkey :)
    it's why i haven't worked on this more, stuck for art heh

if anyone made sprite better and gave permission to me for use, i would do so in a heartbeat
    lots of room for improvement :D

19. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

Graphical Goodness

20. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

Graphics Update 2: electric boogaloo