The U.S.C.M division is recruiting

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by CTHun, Jan 28, 2014.

1. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

Fellow Pilots, Miners and Soldiers,The USCM is recruiting fellow like-minded people to spread the USCM influence in the galaxy. I don't want to waste time and I want to go straight into business

[​IMG]
    Rules:
    - only human characters can apply
    - be mature player (+20)
    - don't be selfish - we share our resources and knowledge
    - TS or Skype is strongly recommended
    - no spying, griefing
    - you will do your best to support and aid us
    - be active (daily login)
    - have Steam (mandatory) - primary communication platform
    - every class has it's uniform (Navy Force: light armor/clothes, while Ground Forces: Heavy armor/clothes)
    - you need to respect the hierarchy and rules

Ranks:
    Leadership of the Faction
    - Fleet Admiral
    - Admiral(s)

Sub-Leadership

Ground Force:
    - Colonel
    - Captain
    - Lieutenant
    - Ensign

Naval Force:
    - Admiral
    - Captain
    - Lieutenant
    - Pilot

If you are interested send me a message with details about you (age, country, experience, plans)!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    Hawk Novablast likes this.
  2. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

This clan looks intresting, but i wouldn't join it for few reasons:
    1. I don't have human character. I can create one, but that would take some time to make a good gear for him.
    2. I always play with my friend, and that would be hard to play with you and him. He is not really intrested in clans and RP, so inviting him is not going to help.
    3. I am 16, so i cannot join this clan.

P.S. I will follow this thread. I would really like to see how's this clan going.
    P.P.S. In thread name your clan called "The USMC division", but in thread itself it's "USCM". It's confusing.

3. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

regarding USCM and USMC, yes it is confusing, at the start unfortunately I mistyped.
    Thank you for the support, if you make limitations, it will of course exclude some people, I'm aware of it. I had some bad experience in the past, so better to keep small, but effective. I would like to make it more RP like (that is why the clan is limited to human).

4. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

I am not certain, but here may be the way to edit thread name. Also, age requirements is completely understandable, since people of my age can be... Unpleasant to talk and play with, at least.

Good luck with your clan.

CTHun likes this.
  5. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

I tried to find where to change, but didn't find anything.. anyway I will take a look again.
    Thanks!

6. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

Bump!

7. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

I'd love to join, but I don't fit the age requirement, otherwise I'd love to roleplay as a commander of the USCM, its what my main character (Hawk Novablast) is entirely based upon :p

8. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

Bump!

9. Hawk Novablast

Oh, one question, do you have a designated server?

10. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

we have a server where we play and where I know the admin - but we don't have our own server. In our steam group every detail can be found

11. Hawk Novablast

Alright, well I'll come get on the server today and meet you guys :D

CTHun likes this.
  12. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

we have 4 very active members + 2 players who are loyal to our cause. I will be later (about 3 hours from now on) online

13. Iriquois Plissken

Iriquois Plissken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, so I take all the requirements except the age (17). That is a problem. If I may say in my defense, I actually think I am mature enough despite my age, and I would be glad if you put me to the test. I will of course respect your decision whichever it is, but nevertheless I am interested in joining.

CTHun likes this.
  14. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

please send me a message with your steam username so I can add you and tell you details.

15. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

Please not that our clan is looking for allies as well! Send me a message in forum for further details. Note: We ally only with human factions!

16. QuadStar

QuadStar Space Hobo

I have a human character and I am interested in joining, please PM me if you are still recruiting. I have barely started with this game but I am dedicated.

17. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

message sent, and we will discuss the details

18. CTHun

CTHun Orbital Explorer

Bump

19. Reddeagle

Reddeagle Void-Bound Voyager

I am the second in command of another USCM group, the USCM Legion. I saw your group and I am curious to learn more about you guys.

20. Reddeagle

Reddeagle Void-Bound Voyager

Perhaps we may work together or ally in the near future?