1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Transmutation Chest v 0.2.3 - Glad Giraffe

Create a chest to transmute your unused materials to the ones you really need.

1. Phantaeon

Phantaeon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes. I think I was the one that suggested it. one more thing though. I do want credit for the sprite.

2. Phantaeon

Phantaeon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I finished the sprites. I'm assuming you know what giving credit is. but if you didn't know. It's just that you have to put "Large golden chest and Large Transmuter sprites made by Phantaeon." on the modpage. Thats all

Attached Files:

3. RedEvilCreeper

RedEvilCreeper Space Hobo

Can someone help me?
    I understend the hint, put the dust and the RB in the golden chest in T, like the hint...right?
    So...
    Now what?

4. trevtrev800

trevtrev800 Pangalactic Porcupine

If all of the materials are placed in the golden chest correctly, the Transmutation Chest will automatically get created.

5. munchyy

munchyy Void-Bound Voyager

Nees some help.
    Keep trying to make a T in the chest but nothing is working, and idk if the book needs to be in the chest as well

6. trevtrev800

trevtrev800 updated The Transmutation Chest with a new update entry:

The Transmutation Chest

Read the rest of this update entry...

ukbajwa10 likes this.
  7. trevtrev800

Thanks for your patience :) I will be getting some of the more advanced stuff in shortly. Let me know if anything doesn't work quite right.

8. trevtrev800

ukbajwa10 likes this.
  9. Loveby

Loveby Aquatic Astronaut

I downloaded the mod, and got to being able to make the chest, but when I put the dust in the gold chest to make the transmutation chest, the recipe wouldn't work; it didn't make the transmutation chest. I put the recipe in correctly, I double checked, but the chest didn't happen

10. trevtrev800

Here is a quick video I created. If you are creating it like I did and still have trouble, then let me know.

I am on twitch as trevtrev800
    www.twitch.tv/trevtrev800/b/558235164

Look under videos: Starbound: The Transmutation Chest

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  11. Loveby

Loveby Aquatic Astronaut

thank you that really helped and ive had an idea for the mod; a progress bar to say how much is left like equivalent exchange in minecraft

12. trevtrev800

Yeah, I have wanted to add that, but can't figure out how to implement it. I have not mastered the chest interface yet.

13. Loveby

Loveby Aquatic Astronaut

maybe a thing kind of like the animation that happens when you put item in the delete slot

14. Gorgrael

Gorgrael Void-Bound Voyager

Um, how do I get the Recipe book itself? Surely you don't have to pick up every block in the universe...[DOUBLEPOST=1408473775][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Never mind, Watched the video, found it, all is well. Great mod by the way, made things a lot easier, after all the materials were gathered.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  15. trevtrev800

16. Gorgrael

No need to thank me for spreading, never the less it is appreciated.

On an unrelated note, do you think you could work out an extra bag mod? It would be great to be able to carry a little more stuff so as to trade or simply just hold more items. The reason I'm asking you this is because I value the way you have balanced your mod, and I thought maybe you could make a balanced bag mod, just a thought I would find it incredibly useful.

Thanks again for the awesome mod.

Live Long, Game On.
    -Gorgrael

17. trevtrev800

That is an interesting idea, and I am not sure it has been done yet. Unfortunately, I don't think 'items' are script-able yet, so the closest thing I think I could come up with is a magical chest that retains it's inventory even after being picked up. This means you would have to place it down every time you wanted to get something from it. (could be dangerous on a server with thieves out there)

Is that along the lines of what you were looking for?

18. Gorgrael

Yeah, That would be awesome, if you can/want to.

19. trevtrev800

20. trevtrev800