OOC The Tower! Chapter II: Power Acquisition. (Character Signup)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by walrusman72, Feb 27, 2015.

1. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

To put this simply. Before you post within The Tower! Chapter II provide a simple description of your character. Provide basic information such as extent of power, how you look, and your orientation. Although I would prefer to keep godly power at a minimum, the skies the limit. Enjoy!

2. lol should i bring back my immortal endless demigod self-insert

3. walrusman72

you're free too!

4. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

I should bring out this particularly recently created character of mine.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    Name: "Ana"

Description: Normally, Ana would appear to be a perfectly normal-looking human girl, looking maybe in her late teens to mid twenties, with a slim yet vibrantly healthy figure that some would describe as "ideal". Keeping this part of the description short-ish, she's basically one of those few who manages to pull off the "natural" look legit and make it look good. Well, aside from her hair and eye colors, that is; she dyes the former and puts contacts on the latter, both in brilliant fresh-blood red as opposed to boring ol' brown. Her choice of clothing are usually relatively modest while being light, airy and "sporty", with some deep red glass baubles used to tie her waist-length straight hair into a ponytail.

Personality-wise, she's an overall nice girl who rarely - if ever - lets anything gets to her, laughing off or outright ignoring insults directed on her, and is both intelligent and athletic, always performing above-average in both physical and mental exercise. On the other hand, She is quite the avid follower of most things in the modern world of entertainment, including, but not limited to, movies, anime, comics, manga, games, figurines and hug pillows. Primarily ones from Japan. She even says inane comments or references to otaku culture in real life quite frequently. All in all, Ana is a weirdo. She also has an irrational fear of forks.

But that's just her human guise.

In truth, "Ana" is a being hailing from a place beyond and within and outside and inside and inconceivable and conceivable by in with human perception; nothing less than an Eldritch Abomination. "Her" true form has no name, at least not one that can normally be spoken pronounced comprehended understood by a human without going mad, and neither can the being's true form be sighted seen unseen unsighted perceived cannot unsee grasp the true form by normal humans. The being does not even natively foreignly correctly which is correct originally exist within three-dimensional Euclidean space. The being's powers are vast enough that the being can alter the very fabric of reality itself... Why is this being here? What is the being's motive? Is it so alien and far removed from us that it is so completely unknown that it becomes known but can it be understood comprehended no impossible a being utterly so different so incomprehensible it Okay let's stop the crazy talk right now.

Yeah, I'm an Eldritch Abomination, or at least the part of me that's not the human me is (it's complicated), you really don't want to look at the not-human part of me, and you don't want to know the, closest translation, 'name' of the not-human part of me, so just call me Ana. The not-human part of me doesn't exist, well, here, either, and I - both not-human and human parts - have some reality-warping powers, but I'm really pretty limited in terms of the amount of hax I can use. My not-human part can't actually manipulate normal local spacetime, and my human part, which CAN do the hax, CAN'T wrap her head around all that complicated fourth-plus dimensional math needed for the really big stuff. The mindsets of my human part and my not-human part are, uh, separated, if you don't get that already. Not so completely separated we're like two different 'people' altogether, but separated enough that a human can't really think like how a Lovecraftian Cosmic Horror thinks.

Anyway, my motives are, well, mostly fun. I've been traveling the multiverse, looking for some source of interest, when, BAM!, source of interest.

BTW, my hobbies are legit. "Earth entertainment is the best in the entire universe!" someone used to say, and really humans make some totally awesome stuff... And some utterly horrible stuff too. Screw Kabbage Boy.

Well, I guess that's it for me. I guess. Unless someone wants some backstory or similar.

5. walrusman72

Alright Ana, your in! you can begin doing the tower stuff!

6. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

God, I remember back to the days of the Tower. That was my first RP I was in...... I was complete shite as well. Crits R. Cool is too OP imo, so I'll be making someone new as well. Maybe an attacker this time....

7. walrusman72

I'm ready bro.