RP The Tower! Attack and Defend.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by walrusman72, Feb 13, 2014.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

And now, I begin to fire.
    All of the powers, all of them.
    Even Mercers. Collected, and fired.

2. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

GravityFlux: You did it. in the end you did +29000

Tower: 143,000 Hp
    Affects: None

GravityFlux likes this.
  3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Now I set it up again, and wait.

4. walrusman72

Oh? You are not surprised by the fact you helped the tower?

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Nope.

6. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Grimbledoof, still safely chilling on his little chunk of earth, looks on with glee as his planar portal does its magic and sucks the tower through.

"Good, Now to fling more whales at things... But, what things? Oh, Im sure I can find something." He says, seeming to have forgotten about his blood oath against the tower.

He magically floats away from his chunk o' dirt and towards the planar rift, entering it not long after the large blast of Science Mans gun-thing. The Rift closes behind him, leaving Science Bro and, Quark-Soup Bro behind as they never actually traveled through. It is assumed that Empress Yuyu traveled through when the tower did. Feel free to correct this.

((Expect Grimbledoof to make the full switch soon. Right now hes sorta ambivalent, sorta clueless.))

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I create the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and drill right through to the tower.
    WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?

8. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

"Incredible. Simply incredible", Yulia murmured as she watched the divine being on her side act, manipulating the very fabric of space and time as if it were nothing. She had retreated to a rift in reality, created with a swipe of her hand, such that she could watch the (demi)god defend his domain. Watching and waiting, her four spirits - Sylph, Gnome, Undine and Salamander - similarly watching in awe.

As Grand-Archwizard and Self Proclaimed "Party Wizard" Grimbledoof Auberous Willowshireton the Magnificent created the rift in reality to transport the tower into a new place altogether, Yulia followed suit, exiting the rift in reality, her eyes closed and a serene smile on her face.

"I had never thought that here I would meet one as great as a Deitic Ascended..."
    Her eyes opened, her magical signature becoming far, far calmer... And powerful. Focused. She closed her parasol, pointing it toward the attackers of the tower.

"Now, let me introduce myself one more time. I am Yulia, fourth Empress of the ancient empire of Solaris. A Lord of a kingdom of Solar Light, and one of the Infinite Magus. Centuries has it been since my rule, and yet my strength waned not a shred. Nay, my strength grew instead. And now, in front of this tower, the domain of one with comparable power to divinity, mark my words. That those who wish to desecrate these grounds shall face me", she spoke, her voice far more regal and dignified, as is fitting for the royal of an ancient throne.

"Sylph. Gnome. Undine. Salamander. Grant this domain your blessing"
    All four spirits appeared at once, each granting their blessings to the Tower, opposing elements uniting as one, granting a protection few mortals can surpass.

She stepped forward, facing the massive machine the man of science created.
    Her parasol, extending to the sky, then turned into a massive drill, as large as that of the machine, but with grooves made such to not appear to rotate.
    "AND WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!", Yulia exclaimed, and with power enough to Pierce Through Heaven And Hell, she charged at the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, the two drills colliding with equal force. The sheer awesomeness of the spectacle made reality give way to fantasy, creating a pocket universe for the two forces to collide, saving the real universe from whatever collateral damage may happen.

((ALIGNMENT SHIFT!))

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  9. walrusman72

M0k0n: + 8000 Hp

Tower: 151,000 Hp

10. guguy123

guguy123 Pangalactic Porcupine

Shnitzel was shocked at the sudden turn of events. All the work he put into destroying the tower, gone in seconds. Now the tower stood mighty, seemingly stronger than before the assault. "I am Shnitzelheimer Itzelfagel the III, Arch-Sorcerer of the south! I will not be defeated by a mere mortal! I, I am a god!" He yelled, all 3 of the beasts attacking.
    Each of the Hydra heads, 3 at the moment, fired a massive fireball at the tower, the Chimera attacked the tower with its claws and tail ,and lastly Cerberus simply tackled the tower. With the force of 90 trains.
    The Sorcerer himself rose into the air, his staff glowing in a red energy.
    Thousands upon thousands of fireballs flew out of the air into the tower, not nearly as big as a the Hydra's meteor sized ones, but large none the less, hammering down on the tower's magical shields and protections.
    He fell onto the ship's deck, and put his hand on the wound still bleeding in his chest, stopping the flow temporarily.

11. walrusman72

guguy: I see that you are upping the anti - 6000 Hp

Tower: 145,000 Hp

12. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

The Science Man jumped away from new competitor, and in a crazy move, opened a portal to R'lyeh, and brought out Cthulu. "Get that tower, mate" he said, in the most British accent possible.

13. guguy123

guguy123 Pangalactic Porcupine

((Ahem, 145,001 Hp. Rabbit guts, remember?))

14. walrusman72

no. that was scraped off.

15. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Yulia reappeared in the real universe, having successfully repelled the one-shot attack by the science man.
    "A god, you say, Schnitzelheimer Itzelfagel the Third? To fancy yourself as divine, and to take overwhelming, fragile pride upon such? Is that not uncouth, 'Arch-Sorcerer'?", she scoffed, gathering in her hands another small portion of her magic for her next move. 'A small portion' being relative; here, it can overwhelm even experienced wizards at this distance.
    "Of course, I shall not deny that I am a mortal... But do not mistake me for a mere mortal"
    She looked over to the three nearby hostile creatures. The Hydra, the Chimera, and the Cerberus... Three mighty beasts, coming from a land before her time. Still...
    "Begin Reality Codex Alteration".
    Opening her eyes to the fabrics of the universe itself, of space and time, she reached out for fragments, fissures in reality from whence the arch-sorcerer called the three beasts. Normally, to open a rift in time would require massive amounts of power and concentration, one that even she would be hard-pressed to do. But to use the 'tunnels' made by another, to widen the 'gap' previously made, one that has not had the time to fully close, is a simple matter. So she reached out, and widened the 'tunnels' into their original size.
    "Spawns of Mother Earth, return from whence you came", she commanded, firm and calm, her very presence capable of intimidating a ferocious beast into a standstill, as the reopened rifts began to close upon the three. She then 'stitched' the 'tunnel' back together, leaving to trace in the present.

"And now, as for you...", she turned to Cthulhu. A monster of the deep, so great as to turn those who saw them away from sanity - an effect that she had faced, and overcome, during the centuries she had 'lived'. Again, she reopened the rift from whence it came, the portal now open again in full force. Focusing her magical energies, she then created a massive spear, formed from the arts of the Solar Light, a focused and deadly concentration of mana...
    And then the spear disappeared, reverted, all its power concentrated within her hand. Within a fraction of a millisecond, she was right in front of Cthulhu, delivering a devastating right hook to the fearsome creature and pushing it into the rift, quite literally punching him out of existence. With the power that remained in her hand, she sealed the portal.

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"How about no." The Science Man said, comically. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL no." He dicked around with the machine gun, and fired it on them

17. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While little Miss Yuyu was totally kicking Cthulhu's ass(Props), Grimbledoo had cast a simple flight cantrip upon himself and, flown out from the coastline where the Tower now sat. He closed his eyes, casting his mind into the deep in search of that old, familiar spirit, giant and free. That of the Whale. Much to his lament, he could not find a truly "Whale-ish" lifeform in these waters, only strange almost whales. Though he is sadden by what seems the complete loss of the most formidable party animals in existance, he decides to call to these creatures. Perhaps the likeness is more than just skin deep. Grimble begins to shriek at the top of his lungs, calling to what he hopes are kindred spirits. Whales, the epitome of the earthen "party-animal".
    ((NOTE: Read any and all Quasi-Whale dialog in your absolute worst Jamaican accent. If you are not sure as to how a Jamaican speaks, I pity you. Also, Im very sorry if this next bit seems jumbled. I've never been sure about how I should organize dialogue. Whale shit: Normal, Grimble: Indent))
    "SQQUUEEEAK, SQQQQQUUUUEEEEAAAAK!", Grimble shrieks. "Come, my brothers! Come and join the party!"
    Far below, deep within the briny blue where sunlight fails to penetrate, a pod of these Quasi-Whales sense this call-to-arms and, respond first furtively, saying "Who dis dat call us? Ain't been no perty round thees place for years, mon! What you sayin?!"
    "It is I! Grimbledoof! Party Wizard of legend and myth! I call upon you now, Quasi-Whales. I call upon you to claim your birthright and, bring the party!"
    The Quasi-Whales are confused. They whisper amoung themselves frantically.
    "What da fuckk 'e say? Birt'right? I tink em crazy!",
    says one skeptic.
    "What it matta? Him sayin we got parteh, we gontah fukkin parteh!" says another. At this assertion, some of the other Quasi-Whales begin to chant "PAR-TEH, PAR-TEH, PAR-TEH!" in a style typical of college frat boys. Continuing their chant, the pod begins to swim upwards towards their new party bro, some more reluctantly than others.

Soon, the whales surface and, along with a grinning Grimbledoof, head towards the tower. Grimble casts a pair of spells on the Quasi-Whales, granting them flight and creating bubbles of sea water around their blowholes.

"Alright, time to party!" Grimbledoof shouts before turning to a random whale on his left and, polymorphing him into a floating set of bagpipes. To the bagpipes he says, "Lay down the beat, brutha. We bouta get down!"

The bagpipes begin to play Girls Just Wanna Have Fun while Grimble turns to his whales and shouts, "You boys know what to do, right? Right? Ya gotta klomp shit! It ain't a party less ya klomp shit!"
    The Whales are a bit confused and ask, "Whadda ya mean klomp?"
    Grimble frowns. "Okay... An example..." he says, raising his left hand to point at a nearby rock. In an instant, a green fire forms in his hand and leaps towards the rock, consuming it. "Klomp, shit."
    The Quasi-Whales chime "oh" in unison before scrambling. Given no real target, the whales turned on pretty much everything.

Three attacked the tower, ramming their massive heads against its walls.

Atleast one targets yuyu directly, attempting to ram her.

Two decide to team up on science bro and try to squish him between their heads from opposite directions.

A single whale targets Schnitzel, flying up high and them dive bombing him.

The rest occupy themselves by attacking trees or rocks or other whales.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  18. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Suddenly, before the whales could land a blow, a tiny, blindingly white hole directly above the Tower. all of the whales were drug into it, at a higher velocity than the speed of sound, and are essentially turned into whalish spaghetti on the other end. (very delicious, you should try it some time) Another white speck appears, but this one expands into a man who amny knew of, but nobody had ever scene. It was Crits A. Cool. 'Hey, guys. I heard that my friend Mercer's Tower was being attacked, so I came to see if any help was needed. Holy shite though, you really did a number on this thing. Anyways, I have decided to help Mercer in protecting the Tower. I have helped gather a few of the many artifacts I there, and I know their true power. I don't want those crazies (points at attackers) messing up the entire time space continuem. Also, sorry for killing those whales, Yulia, they were corrupted by Gimbledoof's magic. Not even your soul magic could bring them back. Lets kick things up a notch.' Crits then made a super-massive black hole, which sucks in all but the tower and its defenders/attackers (this includes the Science mans weapon + any copies he may have made). He also places a wormhole on Mercer's planet, which brings Mercer to where the tower currently is. 'For this next thing, I am going to need your help, Yulia. I was never very good at barrier magic, other then a ward for myself. I learnt that one after a particular happenstance with a supernova.'

19. ((Where the fuck did you come from jack))

20. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Yulia raised an eyebrow at the newcomer.
    A friend of the tower's master? Huh.

Still, as obvious a deity as the newcomer is, what with knowing the names of everyone and all, he just spaghettified an entire population of an obviously slowly-reproducing species and then dropping a black hole on the planet. No, she does not appreciate too much collateral damage.

She turned to him, running her fingers through her golden hair, making no effort to hide her annoyed expression.
    "Well now. First off, I assume that someone will be responsible to rebuild both the planet and the whale population after this? I certainly do not appreciate deities who do not appreciate nature. Not so much, at least. Secondly, even though you may know my name, would you kindly introduce yourself? I must say that I am quite... Alien, so to say, to the nature of these lands. And third, if you would be so kind...", she paused, magical energies converging upon her small frame.
    "Back me up, will you?"

In an instant, a magical field of protective light spread around the Tower, not unlike the hexagonal-tile barrier she had created before. It was weaker, though only slightly, but it was created much faster.
    But it was not over yet.
    The 'base' of the barrier raised, she began to reach into the depths of her mind, into the depths of her memories. To recall memories of millennia ago, the memories of the strongest shield. The shield that repulsed all to protect all.
    It will take time.
    Time she hopefully had.