The Thread of Randomness

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stryder87, Jul 20, 2017.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Still would like to be able to make things with all that stupid clay I keep digging up too. Pottery would be a good way to put it to use. We could even combine some things with jewels to make fancy pottery, or use flowers to make dye to paint our creations. (And put the flowers IN the pots when we're done, which would make more furniture/decor options!) Also, terra-cotta tiles for the ground, to make more walkways with, or even another fence option somewhere between wood and stone in durability.

Saraneth and sunlite like this.
    • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

I thought it could be red cabbage as well? Hmm. I'm no expert, but can't it still be fine? Since chocolate cake in game doesn't even need chocolate of any kind to make? :p

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

I've always wanted to be able to make pottery ingame as well, since clay isn't of much use to me. And I one day hope there's some mod or DLC for creating jewelry. It could give me a reason to hop into the mines. I bet the jewelry would sell for a lot too...considering how inflated the game's economy is. Imagine paying $240 for a pack of cranberry seeds in real life!

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

Clay... the one thing that I hate most in this game.... always clay, never the stupid last artifact I need! Heck, I'd even take stone over all that bloody clay!!! :fireball:

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
          • Stryder87

Well this was... different... Just what is Abby doing in the graveyard 'all by herself'?

Abigail.jpg

• LuthienNightwolf

I kinda convert gold into pennies, the prices make a bit more sense that way. So instead of $240 seeds, you have $2.40 seeds, which is a lot better. Not sure how this rule applies to every item in the game but it helps to make sense of the currency system.

sunlite likes this.
              • Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

Well, of course you technically could-but it does not only have a funny color (ranging from bright red to black), but also tastes a bit different. But hey, to each their own. It isn't inedible or poisonous or something like that.

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When you let your animals roam free to take advantage of the new grass that's come up but have forgotten that it's also planting day:

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would be a little concerned if this happened in my game as Abigail is married to my female char. :rofl:

• LuthienNightwolf

Okay, I've got one for this thread.

I couldn't find Seb anywhere in the house, nor was he outside on the porch. Went up to the attic to fetch whatever the golden kitty had for me that day and....
                      Hiding in the Void.png

This must be where he stashes all those void eggs I give him.

Seismothesaurus likes this.
                      • Stryder87

Apparently you can eat the Jukebox Ring. I couldn't figure out anything else I could do with it.
                        Taste great, less filling....

Seismothesaurus and wronghandle like this.
                        • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

I wanted a new PC wallpaper and wondered if there were any good SDV wallpapers out there.
                          And there was! Found this one:
                          SDVWP.jpg
                          I love it :D

• LuthienNightwolf

My boyfriend has a bunch of random wallpapers he has on shuffle and this one is in there. It even fits his duel monitors. :3

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

It's so nice to see the entire town gathered like that :D
                              And the fact my icons line perfectly up along the road is just A+

• Stryder87

And now I have it too!!

Edit: HAHA I just noticed the purple shorts on the far right side!! :DD

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
                                • LuthienNightwolf

Notice who's standing right next to them, smoking like he had nothing to do with them being there. ;D lol

Minimanta and Stryder87 like this.
                                  • Unassuming Obelisk

Unassuming Obelisk Big Damn Hero

Guys. Is this Penny or what?
                                    Penny AAH.jpg

• LadySurly

LadySurly Void-Bound Voyager

Is this an official paper? Just because I'd like to use it for my Tumblr header but don't want to use someone's art without asking.

• wronghandle

wronghandle Star Wrangler

I'm an ancient seed away from completing the museum collection ... and also bored of this build. What to do?

• LadySurly

LadySurly Void-Bound Voyager

Have you done all the adventurer guild quests?
                                          Got all the wizard buildings?
                                          Made wine from every fruit?